Ep 26 - Kooptales

(The curtain rises on Desert land and the title is shown.)

(Mario and Co. walk the scorching sands of the desert, all wearing outfits like archaeologists.)

Mario: (looking at a map) Ah, the treasure is in the pyramid.

Toad: (sweating) You said that five pyramids ago Mario!

Luigi: (in Princess' voice) So which one is it, Mario? And what's this great treasure?

Mario: It's the great pyramid of Koopenkhamen!

Luigi: (in a tired out voice that's actually his) Where was that great pyramid we're looking for?

(Princess takes the map from Mario. She and Toad read it.)

Princess and Toad: Five pyramids ago.

(They give Mario a dirty look.)

Mario: Whoops, I just wasn't ready.

(Everyone turns back and walks five pyramids.)

Toad: You burnt off all that spaghetti!

Luigi: Look, there's the one!

Princess: *looks up* Watch out! It's the Angry Sun!

(The Angry Sun swoops down, trying to burn Mario and Co.)

Angry Sun (his voice is angry in every line): Nobody enters this pyramid, understand?

Mario: Nope!

Angry Sun: No, huh? Is that what you said?

(The Angry Sun chases Mario and almost sunburns him, but he jumps into an oasis.)

Angry Sun: You wanna swim, huh?

Mario: Yeah, you ugly ball of steam!
(He splashes oasis water on him.)

Mario: Run for Koopenkhamen's pyramid!

(Luigi, Toad, and Princess try to enter but a blue Thwomp comes down, blocking the main warp pipe entrance.)

Luigi: Woah! Drop block won't let us in.

Thwomp: That's right! Try to come in again and I guarantee I won't miss!

Angry Sun: That does it!

(The Angry Sun gets so hot we see heat waves across the screen. Mario gets so hot he has to take off his shirt and his cap. The oasis dries up.)

Angry Sun: I'll ball of steam you, Mario!

(The heat waves stop. Cut back to the pyramid, where Luigi, Toad, and Princess are. Mario is luring the Angry Sun toward the pyramid where the Thwomp, which is shown in white here, is still blocking the entrance. He goes up when he sees Mario.)

Toad: (excited) Get 'em, Mario!

(Mario steps in the path of the thwomp. Mario's shirt and cap have somehow reappeared on him.)

Thwomp: You want the entrance? Take this!

(He crashes down and Mario slides under him, right into the warp pipe that leads to the entrance of the pyramid. Back outside, the Thwomp sees the Angry Sun rushing toward the entrance warp pipe.)

Thwomp: Get away from me, you overgrown Fire Flower!

(The Angry Sun crashes into the Thwomp and they explode. Mario, now near the pyramid pipe entrance, gets up from his slide and faces it.)

Mario: Whew! I thought I was about to become a spicy cooked meatball!

(He then jumps down the pipe. Cut back to outside the pyramid.)

Princess: Now we just gotta go inside to find Mario and the Mushroom Genie's lamp.

Luigi: In there?

Toad: He will grant us three wishes. This is the treasure that we're seeking, Luigi! And we gotta get it before-

(Koopa tears across the desert sands and rams down palm trees in his new "Doomjeep", which resembles a Hummer jeep used for off-roading in the military, only brown and with the capabilities of the doomship. He and his Koopalings are dressed like archaeologists.)

Koopa: I do?

Kootie Pie: Oh Daddykins! Can I make the first wish when we steal the Mushroom Genie's lamp?

Hip (after Koopa shoots a Bob-omb at a group of cactus plants): No, that's-

Hop (after the Bob-omb blows up and sends the shards flying): My job!

(Cheatsy stomps a button on the floor which shoots a Sledge Brother shell from under the Doomjeep hood in front of the pyramid entrance. The ground shakes when he crashes.)

Toad: Oh no! It's King Koopa in-

Princess: What is that Koopa riding in?

(Luigi sees the Sledge Brother coming out of his shell. He's on his feet and ready or action!)
Luigi: We can find out later,as soon as we beat this overgrown hammerhead!

(The Sledge bro. stomps. and shakes Luigi and Princess up. They fall, but Toad gets airborne from jumping. At the same time, Mario's voice is heard screaming.)