Ep 20 - Holiday Cruise Mayhem

(Title screen shows Water Land and plays music.)

(Koopa and Kooky are dressed in black and are sneaking into an antique museum at night. They see a silver statue of a Mushroom and the 1-Up sound is heard.)

Koopa: There it is Kooky my boy, the Silver Shroom Statue. Once we sell it on the black market, we'll be rolling in muchas money. *laugh*

Kooky: With my new heat-seeking heat-seeker laser highlighter spray, we can easily get that with no problem. *laugh*

(Kooky sprays the room, revealing tons of criss-crossing lasers. Some of the crisscrosses seem to form letters. In fact, they form "The jib is up!")

Koopa: What?!

(The fire-powered Mario Bros. pop out of a pipe.)

Luigi: Time to heat it up!

(Luigi shoots fireballs everywhere.)

Koopa: Let's koop outta here!

(Koopa and Kooky jump through a window, then go through a pipe.)

Mario: But it's not the end of the episode! Something's not right here...

(In the daytime at a Water Land harbor, a cruise ship is being loaded up.)

Mushroom Captain: As thanks for saving the Silver Shroom Statue, you all get free tickets on this holiday cruise.

(Mario and Co. jump and cheer, except for Toad.)

Captain: The statue will go on this ship too, to an isle for safekeeping, so keep an eye on it.

Luigi: Aye aye, captain!

Toad: Uggh. Fo I have to go?

Princess: Aw come on Toad, it'll be great!

(Cut to near the dock, where Kootie Pie, Kooky, Cheatsy, and Koopa are dressed up as Mushroomers with counterfeit tickets.)

Koopa: With these tickets, we'll sneak aboard and nab the statue! ... Oh, and sink the ship unless Water Land is mine.

Cheatsy: You're in luck, King Dad, the King of Water Land is boarding the ship.

Kootie Pie: And when we hijack the ship, we'll have a real cruise to remember!

(All laugh as the scene fades out.)

(The ship starts off, and Mario and Luigi walk to the dining room.)

Mario: Today's lunch is ravioli, my favorite!

Luigi: I thought everything was your favorite!

Mario: Hey Toad, join us!

Toad: Uggh...

(Toad turns the color of a poisonous mushroom and runs off with a full P-Meter to the rim of the ship.)

Mario: Well why didn't he just say he gets seasick? Ah well, let's hurry, I hate... Holy Ravioli!

Luigi: Mario, ravioli isn't holy, and you just loved it five seconds ago!

Mario: Not that!

(Mario points to four Koopa-tailed Mushroomers, obviously the Koopas.)

Luigi: What does Koopa want with a cruise?

Mario: The Silver Shroom Statue, what else?

(Both run over to the Koopas, still in Mushroom costumes.)