Ep 25 - Problem 'Tile

(The curtain rises on Water Land and the title is shown. The screen first cuts to Koopa's Castle in the morning.)

Kootie Pie (just waking up and doesn't have her bow on): Those dumb Mario Bros!
They ruined five gorgeous presents that were stolen for me! They ruined my America present, my Venice water park, my Milli Vanilli concert, Europe, and my Snoop Dogg concert!

(She throws a tantrum and trashes her room.)

Koopa: What's the matter, babyscales? Did those mean old OOOOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Kooky enters the room and leaves a new bow on Kootie Pie's dresser. It resembles the original one though.)

Koopa: THAT'S IT!!! CLEAN UP THIS STUPID *stomp* JUNKYARD YOU CALL *stomp* YOUR
ROOM NOW!!! NO DOING ANYTHING *stomp* MEAN FOR TWO WEEKS!!! *stomp* AND WHEN I GETBACK *stomp* I BETTER SEE THIS ROOM SPOTLESS!!! *stomp*

(Bully runs into Kootie Pie's room.)

Bully: I always wondered why she was part of the garbage! This time literally. Now she's cleaning it!

Kootie Pie: And you're gonna help or you're gonna hear me throw the world's longest tantrum!

(Big Mouth runs in Kootie Pie's room too.)

Big Mouth: Just like when she got punished after losing America! King Dad made her clean up the room, turn down the stereo, pick up her socks, close her door, get off the telephone, oh the brat wouldn't stop her-

Bully and Kootie Pie: AWWW SHUT UP! We'll never get started.

Big Mouth: Your fashion statement won't be complete unless you put on that bow.

(Kootie Pie puts on the bow and then uses Big Mouth's magic wand to make the room the way it was when we first saw it. The wand then melts.)

Big Mouth: I didn't say you could use that wand for that purpose! You were supposed to find a warp pipe to dump the trash down, just like we did before, and then we had Sledge Bbbbbbbbrothers do it, oh it's hard work making them work hard, and we contaminated Bbbbbbbbbbrooklyn, turning those real-

Kooky and Bully: OH, SHUT UP!

Kootie Pie: Daddykins, I need the doomsub to take over Water Land. It's the least you can do since you didn't make me a Sneaky, Lying, Cheating, Giant Ninjakoopa.

Kooky: I've got an even better vehicle than that stupid doomsub!

Kootie Pie: I'd betta get it NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

(The top tips from Kootie Pie's bow generate pink sparks and then everybody ducks as it releases a lightning streak toward the mirror in Kootie Pie's room and destroys it.)

Bully: Kooky! This is your idea, wasn't it? I'm sorry for calling you part of the garbage, Kootie Pie.

Koopa: Bully, Kootie Pie, Big Mouth! I present... The Doomyacht!

(It looks like a regular luxury yacht and is made of wood.)

Kooky: And you get to be the captain, Kootie Pie!

Big Mouth: So let's takeover Water Land!

Kooky: As long as you are quiet for the first half of this crime.

(Cut to Water Land, where Mario and Co. are relaxing on a beach.)

Mario: Rest and relaxation away from those stupid reptiles.