Ep 22 - Koop Doggy Dogg

(The curtain rises on Grass Land and the title is shown.)

Mario, Luigi, Princess, and Toad are all dressed up in hip hop clothes to go to a rap concert in California.

Mario: Gee Luigi, I wonder what surprise rapper the princess is taking us to go see?

Luigi: Um, M.C. Pipe Wrench?

(Rimshot sound.)

Princess: Snoop Dogg!

Mario Bros: For shizl!

Toad: For what?

Mario, Luigi, and Princess: You'll get it when we get back from the concert.

(Kootie Pie, Cheatsy, Kooky, and Koopa peek out from some bushes and overhear the conversation.)

Kootie Pie: Daddykins, Snoop Dogg in concert! I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT, I WANT IT I WANT IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

(Kooky pulls out a purple pill.)

Kooky: Tantrum Stop 2000.

(He laughs, and throws it in Kootie Pie's mouth while she is still screaming "NOW!" Afterwards, she is still trying to scream, but no sound is heard. Meanwhile, Mario and Co. except Toad jump down the warp pipe and plug it up. They come out in an open air football stadium in California during a halftime show with Snoop Dogg performing the song "Gin and Juice". The first time we see Princess here, there is a cloud with eyes on it next to a ? Block.)

(The screen cuts back to Koopa's castle. Cheatsy, Kootie Pie, Bully, Big Mouth, Sledge, Hammer, Fire, and Boomerang Bros. are all watching the concert on TV. Look closely and you'll see Kootie Pie with a green shell when it's supposed to be pink.)

Big Mouth: Did you see that, you lazy bbbbbully, Bully? Gin and Juice, Juice and Gin, mind on my money and money on my mind? That's the bbbbbbbombest concert I ever saw, hip hop hippy dippy, hippy don't pop hip hop all-

(Koopa walks from his room and takes a Sledge Bro. sledge while everyone's watching TV. He and Bully then carry Big Mouth, who is still talking hip hop jibberish, to another room off the screen.)

Koopa and Bully: SHUT YOUR TURKEY MOUTH UP!!!

(Cut to Big Mouth's room. Koopa stomps.)

Big Mouth: I saw it, did YOU see it? You lazy excuse for an evil Koop-

(Back in the TV room, you hear Bully and Koopa beating up Big Mouth.)

Bully: You betta shut up! Betta yet, you GONNA shut up right na!

(We then hear the brick breaking sound a lot of times before Big Mouth gets thrown back in the TV room with his mouth taped up tight, his shell knocked off, and a black eye on the star on his face. Kooky comes out of his lab.)

Kooky: With this device [it looks like a flute, something like on The Legend of Zelda] we can all teleport the doomship from this castle and go to that concert!

Koopa: Why the flute? What concert?

Kooky: The warp pipe is blocked off, King Dad. It's to go to the Snoop Dogg concert in California and get him to perform for Kootie Pie.

Kootie Pie: Yay!

Koopa: For shizl my Koopalizzles!

Cheatsy: Before we go, we need to be as sneaky as possible.