Shaurya

I saw her the moment she stepped out of her cab or more like stumbled out of it and i was almost sure she's going to fall face first but she somehow balanced herself before it. And now right in front of me she almost knocked the waiter and was about to fall on her butts. She may blame it to her heels but I've seen women walk and even dance in higher heels and been fucked. What ? You can't blame me, I'm being genuine enough to share these with you.

All my attention is on her, I see her mumble a thankyou to the waiter and she start coming towards me at a very slow pace may be trying to avoid another almost fall because of her heels. That gives me time to study her properly without being caught for ogling. I'm sure she's the only girl in the whole restaurant in a suit dress with her dupatta properly placed on her chest area trying to cover her not so subtle figure which may compete most of the actresses. I can be rude and egoistic but when something deserves a compliment I surely give one and who said they need to know that.

She's too clumsy and innocent to work in my field but there's something that doesn't add up. Why would my grandma hire an amateur who hardly have completed her graduation as her personal secretary with the innocence of a child. I'm sure I can do better and find myself a better secretary because I think she'll make more trouble than work and I'm not a patient man.

She has reached to the table I am sitting at and is standing near the opposite chair may be waiting for me to pull it out for her but I need to make myself clear that she will be my personal secretary not the other way around. She stares at me and I stare back making sure that my annoyance doesn't show on my face. After what seems to be few minutes of our intense silent stare she huffs out a breath as if she can't understand if this is universe's way to play with her. She takes the chair out and takes her seat still staring me in my eyes as if she can read what's going in my mind.