Shaurya

It's almost 6 pm as in the time everyone from the building will rush to go back at their home to their families but since I live in a house and have nothing close to a family except for my brothers and grandma. I go to the window to get some fresh air and see the crowd of people on the street. But then my sight goes to a car which I got familiar with just this morning. The best friend's car. I look out of my office at time to see her packing her stuff. Oh so my princess doesh have chauffeur too who's waiting down to pick her up. I smug smile appears on my face and rest....

"Come to my office immediately princess" I tell on the phone that directly connects me to my secretary's desk. I see her huffing and puffing and see the moments of her lips from the one sided glass of my office. She's probably cursing me all the way to the end of the world but I don't seem to be offended as long as I get to keep her away from that prick of her bestfriend. A knock sounds on my door and I straighten in my chair and tell her to come in. She appears in front of me with all the anger in the world swirling in her eyes like a volcano just before erupting. "You called for me ass- I mean sir ?" She says trying but failing to keep her voice calm. I raise a brow at her without responding to her and that makes her more angry because she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath probably trying to stop herself from murdering me.
"Yes I did princess , I have an important meeting tomorrow with my clients and I want you to go through the documents once again to see if there are any loop holes which we couldn't find in our previous checks." I say in a serious tone.
"But the documents are 78 pages long with god knows how many thousands of words in it." She says clearly accepting that she won't get calm and lets the irritation slip in her voice.
"Is that you trying to give excuses run away from your work princess ? Because from what I heard about you , you are very hardworking and always up for a job." I say in a innocent tone.
"Fine I'll do it send the document to my mail i'll do it and send you " she says finally accepting her defeat.
"No princess you have to do it right here in the office. Those documents are very important and I can't risk anything with them." I say in my no nonsense tone. She turns away and goes back to her desk and starts unpacking her things and me ? A strange sense of victory flow through my system as if telling me that I did the right thing.