Kiara

The alarm beeps reminding me that I have to leave now if I have to bring his lunch on time and have something for myself too. The restaurant he asked to bring the lunch from is near enough that you can't have a vehicle going there but far enough that it'll get you panting if  run there. I leave the building and do what seems the right thing to do, I run towards the restaurant. And yes I was right about the painting part because I am practically fighting for breaths when I reach the restaurant , my medical issues playing a part too but this is not necw to me I know I can do it. He texted me to bring him white sauce pasta and a diet coke. Seriously  ? Will just this much be enough for him.
I order whatever he asked for and some shrikhand which'll give him the energy that he won't be getting from his pasta.

I am about to knock on the door when the door opens itself and standing in front of me is him. No matter how many times I meet him or talk to him I still can't get used to the fact of having someone so handsome and idiot around me. I have to bend my neck to look him in the eyes and those eyes again. Deeper than the oceans higher than the skies. He stares at me trying to find something what I don't know then his attention slides to my hand where I am carrying his takeout, he takes the bag from me comes in my personal space bending so that his lips are near my ears. I don't know what is about this man but I can't bring myself to stop him whenever he does things like this or the crass words he used before. And you need to believe me when I say that I really don't like any men getting physically close to me.
" You look to adorable following my orders and taking my lead, princess." He says in a seducing voice and I am again a emotional mess hearing them from me. If this is his effect on me on the 1st day I don't know how I will survive the coming months. I clear my throat attempting to look unfazed and say "You're most welcome dev- Mr. Bansal."
"At your place too though I would like it happening at my place away from all the attention." He says with a smirk. This man is going to ruin me, I don't react and turn around to get back at my table but he again catches my hold and turn me around. My any attempt to free myself goes futile because he is a big man and judging by his hold a strong one too.
"You don't dismiss me princess it's the other way round. You need to learn many things and I am glad enough to teach you. " he says and starts laughing and that laugh is with the velvety sound with gruffy undertones that would surely ruin me for good.

I don't know what I am still doing here I should've submitted my resignation the moment I came out of his claws. I wasn't lying when I said that I don't need to wait a month or two after giving the letter I can leave right then. But something is stopping me to do it. It may be the feeling of competence due to the challenges that the devil never fails to give me or I am really screwed in the head.