Shaurya

My alarm goes off somewhere waking me  up from sleep. And the first thing I notice is the missing warmth. She must have slipped out of my hold at sometime in the night. My princess. I still can't believe everything that happened. When I returned from the club I was so angry that I couldn't trust myself around her. That's why I came here and started working hoping it would distract me away from her. But hopes don't work in our world and nobody knows it better than me. I was pulled to her, her thoughts, her images. Everything. When I arrived I was already on my way to shoot every guard I appointed to protect her. They weren't allowed to let her leave the premises without informing me. I interrogated each of them and they said that they got orders from my grandma and were clearly instructed not to follow Kiara. I didn't killed them but fired all of them. They are loyal but towards my grandma. And I don't trust anyone with my princess's protection so I hired a new unit of assassins. Some might call me crazy to hire assassins to protect her but I know they are more vigilant to any possible threats and they all will be loyal to me. I didn't called my grandma last night so I call her and she picks after 3 rings.

"Good morning , son . I was expecting your call since last night ."

"Why did you do it ?"

"I was helping your fiance "

"By letting her go without guards while knowing there's a hit declared on her ?"

"Oh calm down , boy. "

"How do you think I should calm down ? Anything could've happened grandma. "

" Is that my grandson worrying about some random girl's wellbieng ? "

"She isn't a random girl, she is my fiance. I have got a feeling there is more to it . What are you hiding grandma ?"

" What do you mean ?"

"You think I'll believe that it is a coincidence that the man I killed for Kiara is also the man who I was searching because he was infiltrating us ? "

"You are too smart for you own good ?"

"Tell me grandma "

"You weren't searching him son. He went there in search of you. To kill you ."

"What are you talking about ?"

"Kiara's younger sister is held captive by a man since years and Kiara has been sending money to them so that they don't hurt her sister. Kiara has been searching for her but we never got a single clue. But it seems like they've been watching over Kiara and that's why they sent that man to kill you because unknowingly you became her shield from them. You weren't supposed to kill him but catch him and we planned to torture him to get some answers."

"Kiara knows about our organization ?"

"She has been working with me since years. What did you expect ?"

"And who all are in the 'we' you mentioned earlier ?"

"Kiara, Raj , Aarav "

"So you all joint hands against me ?"

"It isn't against if we were protecting you." With that she hangs the call leaving me with a flood of more questions. Who are you princess ? Why are you so mysterious? Why can't I understand you ?  I go to take a shower but again the images of her fill my head. I couldn't see her because of the darkness but her feel was enough for me to go in a frenzy. She was everything I needed. She was everything I never deserved. Yet she is everything I'll unapologetically take. And just the thought is giving my hard on. I start the shower the beads of water pouring over me and fist my dick and start jerking it. I lean over the wall tipping my head back imagining her right in front of me. She's trying to be seductive but there's still that innocence in her eyes. I pull at the hair tie which are holding her hair up and let her hair loose. They cascade down her shoulders like curtains hiding her away from me. She's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I am a demon and I've heard that we can't hold the sight of a pure angel. Devils like me will taint them even if we catch them in our eyes. My princess, she's my angel. I will never let her go anywhere. She's my fallen angel. I try to catch her but she runs away and I come back to the reality and come so hard that I don't remember when was the last time I had such a strong release.

When I com back to the room my eyes fly to the  mirror or more like those red marks all over my body. Marks of my princess. If it weren't for these marks I was almost sure it was all  dream. She marked me. She marked me as her. And I feel so proud. I want to roam around the world like this and brag this marks. Or better I can get them tattooed. Choices, choices. I go downstairs and find her sitting on the dining table while munching on.........wait is that chocolate ball ? 

"Where'd you got those ?" I ask her but she doesn't answers me instead stands and goes to the kitchen and returns with two plates of omelet and fruits. 

"Your breakfast, have it." She says and points me to sit on the chair and I sit down. She puts those plates in front of me and takes the seat in front of me. 

"About last night " she starts but it's clear she's uncomfortable to talk about it. 

"You don't have to discuss about it if you don't want to." I say and she goes silent nodding once.

"Do you know swimming ?" I ask changing the topic but her head shots up and she looks at me with wide eyes filled with fear.

"What happened ? Are you afraid of swimming ? I can teach you. "

She looks straight in the space as if she didn't hear a thing I said. And all of a sudden tears starts falling from her eyes. I rush towards and hold her. Shake her but it is as if she can't hear or see or feel anything. She goes on wailing and shouting for help.

"Please ! Please ! Please !" I call her but she isn't listening. 

"Please don't do this. Stop it. "

"Help me. He will kill me." I hold her tightly and call her, shake her. She is having an attack. I can't see her like this. 

"Princess, I am here to save you."

"Who are you ?" she asks and I am relieved that atleast this time she heard me.

"Go away from me. You are with them too." she pushes me away with so much force that I stumble back and she removes her top in her haze and throws it away somewhere as if they were suffocating her and my eyes go wide. She breaths heavily and looks at me .

"Shaurya ?" she still hasn't came back completely.

"Who did this princess ?" I ask. I can feel myself on the verge of exploding with all the rage and anger for the fucker who did this to her. Her body is covered with scars. All types of scar a human body can get inflicted by. There are scars of belts, cigarette burns , knife, blades and every instrument we use to inflict pain on our victims while interrogation. I can't believe my princess had to go through all this. She is shaking like  a dried leaf and I go back to her and pick her up. I swear I'll find each of those fuckers and make them beg for death and still won't let them die. This was the reason she never allowed me to see her.