Kiara

" No !" I scream at the top of my voice but the monster doesn't seem to hear it. He keeps on pushing me inside the gate. I hate him with everything in me but at this moment I'll do anything to make him stop throwing me in this hellhole. I catch his hand which is on my shoulders pushing me inside. "Please don't do this to me. They scare me please. " I plead again sobbing enough to form a pool right here. " They hurt me please don't do this please I promise -" my pleadings are cut off by a slap on my face so hard I can feel it all over my body. "Shut up bitch you need to learn a lesson" the monster says enjoying my misery. And he shoves me inside which makes me fall down with a thud. The lights go off and with the winds coming from the windows I start shivering. The windows are too high for me to climb and leave this place. I tried going it once ; but the monster caught me and made me stay here with the other monsters for a whole night. The first sound comes and I know that my punishment has started. Behind it all others start making noice and their voices terrifies me. Usually they don't come near me but once ; one of them hurted me really bad and the pain won't go away for days. I can't bear their voice so I start doing what I always do. I cover both my ears with my hands, close my eyelids and start crying so that I don't hear their voice but only my cries.

After some time I hear another voice which is different from the noises but I don't remove my hands from my ears. Maybe my mind is playing with me I won't lose this time. But that distinguished voice doesn't stops. It keeps on coming so I slowly remove my hands from my ears. The voice is coming. It is different from these ones. They make me feel safe. I think the voice is calling someone but it doesn't knows that the monsters only hear their leader and there's no one except me here. For a fraction of second I think maybe it is calling but change it as soon as it comes. The voice can't be calling me. No one knows where I am. But the voice keeps on getting louder as if the source is coming towards me. I slowly open my eyes to see of something is really coming near me. When my eyes I are opened completely I'm stunned to silence with what I see in front of me. I see home in the eyes that are peering back at me in all their glory. The eyes blink and just like that the home I was seeing in them vanishes , in place of that there is rage, anger. If some powerful entity decides to burn the world I'm sure his eyes will be with the same determination that I see in the eyes front of me. I blink twice,  thrice and everything starts coming back. My uncle , my sisters and .........my marriage with the devil. The said devil hovering over me and looking straight through my soul. I push him back with all my strength and he lets me because I know my power is no match to his.
"Who is he princess ?" He asks the determination I was talking about earlier flowing in his voice.
"Who is who ?" I ask still confused what he is talking about.
"Don't play with me princess, I asked who the fuck he is whom you were telling to stop and not leave you wherever that place was."
I look at him in horror. So I was saying all those out loud in my sleep and he heard every single thing. But I'll be damned if I tell him that part of me. It is supposed to be my only possession. No one gets to know it except for me and that monster. I know I need him to get back my sisters, I won't let them stay with the fucker of my uncle. He's a snake and won't stop at anything to get what he wants.

I wasn't in the state to think about what I'll do now and nor am I any better after the flashback I just had. I need time to think but even I'm not stupid enough to go on the battle field without a plan and my weapons. I need to think something, something real fast because right now I need to fight with 3 enemies. My uncle , Shaurya and the part of me who feels safe with my second enemy. It's only me in this fight and I need to do things according to it. I know I can marry anyone but that would mean I have to leave my sisters under my uncle's care untill I get the assets but if I marry Shaurya I'll can get the Bansal family's security for my sisters because they'll be a part of it too and I'm sure I can ask Mrs.Bansal to get it done properly. So my only option is the devil who's still staring at me.

" Remember what I said about ignoring me ever again princess ? I'm asking for the last time who is he ?" His monotonous sound interrupts my thoughts.
"Who do you think you are to expect any answer from me ?"
"Oh little princess! I am your fiance and you'll answer everything I ask " he says clearly enjoying the way my face darkens at the mere thought of it.
"Now hurry up and change, we need to leave or " he smirks "we can stay if you want to have a trial of our wedding night." He says and my mind fills with all the possible ways our wedding night would go. Him over me, around me, doing things to me which I've only ever read in the romance novels and I don't know why but I think my experiences would be better than the mcs in the books. Damn the thought itself brings wetness between my legs. All the thoughts come to an end when I realize that none of them ended with me killing him or the other way around. Those weren't the thoughts that were supposed to come to my mind let alone think about them. I internally scold myself and that stupid part who can't just shut up.
"Thinking about the experience princess ? I assure you won't be left unsatisfied, I'll make you come so many times that you forget the count and only then will I start other things." He says clearly happy to have this effect on me. I don't need a mirror to know that my face has turned all red. I can feel the heat from his words  all over my body.
"I don't have anything to change into" I say trying to change the subject and he gets serious all over again. All the satisfied smirks vanished in seconds.
"Check in the closet I think I have some clothes kept there." He says pointing to the closet.
"I'm not wearing your clothes " I say a matter of factly because I really can't. Wearing his clothes would mean getting my body converted in his heat and smell. That forbidden part will take it as a invitation and come back with more determination and I won't be able to stop her.
"Do you think you have a option princess ? You aren't going out there in your sarree again. I am waiting in the living room and be fast we have more work to do." He says. " You are really leaving ?" I say regretting it right at the moment for adding ideas to his stupid brain but I couldn't believe that he was leaving without putting me in trouble.
"Want me to wait and describe what I'll do to every part of you ?" He says and I go all red again losing my ability to counter him back. I turn around and rush to what I suppose is a bathroom and hear him chuckling behind me. It's voice halting my steps midway and I try to memorize it. It isn't everyday you hear mr.devil laugh.