Shaurya

I go in the living room and recall everything that just happened before Kiara woke up. I was just entering the bedroom when my eyes fell on her and my steps halted, it's the same everytime I see her like I can't stop looking at her. As if feeling my stare even in the sleep she starts shivering I look around and see the window is still open and maybe the cold winds coming from it be the reason of her shivering. She may be cold. I go near her and stop again looking at her memorizing her form at the peace because as soon as she wakes I dont she'll be able to feel this peace. I pull at the hem of the blanket untill it comes to her chin and that's when I see her face contorting. The dreams or the nightmares affecting her and within moments she starts shouting, sobbing. She catches my hand in her sleep and holds it like a vice "Please don't leave me" she says. I touch her cheeks trying to calm her down
"I'm not leaving you princess. I'll never leave you, just come back from wherever you are" I say but she doesn't hears me.
"Please don't leave me ; they scare me , please don't leave I'll never do it again. I promise." And I failed my promise to her that I won't ever let her cry.
"Princess come back. Princess please come back. I promise I'll get you every damn dessert in the city. Princess don't do this to me." I keep on calling her but she doesn't hears.
"Princess come the hell back or I'll kiss you again and bring you back from wherever you are. It pretty well worked last time when you were drunk."
"Princess" and then she opens her eyes ever so slowly and what I see in her eyes makes anger roll through my eyes. It's fear in its truest and most unadulterated form. "Who the fuck is he princess?" I ask determine to kill the motherfucker who did this to my princess. To put her in such a vulnerable state that she can't let go even in her nightmares. I'll kill him and I'm sure about it. I'm angry that I didn't even know who the person is and still implying that he is a man. A man tainted her soul , the most beautiful soul I've ever had an encounter with. I failed my previous promise this one time princess but I'll make sure this motherfucker starts counting his days because I'll make his life so miserable that he'll wish for death but I won't give him the satisfaction of dying. I'll do that even if  it is the last thing I do. But just like always Kiara won't let me do it without any creating any problems and right now the problem is she won't tell me his name. I know for a fact that she isn't trying to save him and that calms me a bit but not completely because she won't tell me ever if things go according to her.

It was really hard to control my anger and all those feelings that were flowing in my veins because I didn't know what the fuck to do with them. But I knew one thing for sure that I can't let her see me in such a vulnerable state and giving such a violent reaction to her misery. She hates me and I don't plan to change it anywhere near in the future. So I had to say those things so that I can get out of her orbit without being suspicious.  I hear footsteps and look up and catch my self before practically drooling over her. She's wearing one of my white shirts and she's wearing only my shirt. I can see her pebbled nipples from the fabric. I try not to make it obvious that I’m looking at her, but I’m only a man, not a fucking saint, and her incredible tits are kind of hard not to stare at. Oblivious to my dark thoughts she descends down the stairs looking sideways. I'm a big man and my shirt reaches her thighs showing off her smooth and toned legs and the shirt rides up giving me a glimpse of her white lacy panties. I am sure she never goes to a gym and judging by her eating habits I've known so far she isn't on any diet but the body she's got is one of those for which women in the industries stop at nothing. Dear god I am officially fucked. This weren't the thoughts I should've had about her after I just saw her having a panic attack.

"Why are you roaming around just wearing my shirt, princess ?" I ask trying hard to not let my agitation towards myself show in my voice. She looks at me with those gorgeous eyes filled with confusion and then looks down to herself. I see the moment she realizes what she showed me and see her face getting red. Fuck
, that red may as well be my favourite color with all the satisfaction it gives me as soon as I make it appear on her translucent skin. When I look in her eyes ,the shame she felt when she realized what she's done is now replaced by challenge. She stands straight jutting her chins out. Oh seems like my princess is playing another game to outdo mine.
"Yeah I think we need to leave like this. All the trousers in there are too big for me. And this shirt is long enough to pass as a short dress, so I think I'm ready to leave."
It will be cold in the hell when I allow her to go out on those clothes or the lack there of. I wasn't ready to take her out again in that sarree because I didn't want all the men out there eye fucking her that's the reason I told her change in the first place. And I'd be damned to let lose this angel between those wolves out there even though I may be one of them as well. But good or bad she's mine and mine only. I don't say anything and just look at her when a smirk appears on her lips and the victory she's feeling glows in her eyes. I know if I wasn't here she would've jumped and giggled like an idiot at her victory.

I stand up and start walking towards her. Her eyes loses the glow from before and starts dilating. With lust or something else I have no idea; but I so wish that it's the first case. I'm a greedy person and maybe knowing that I affect her the same way she does me, calm me down. I stop 3 steps away from her and remove my phone and call the manager of the hotel. He picks on the second ring and I don't wait for pleasantries.
"I need you to run someone to the nearby mall and get me some things." I say and bring my another hand up in the air in front of Kiara and make an outline of a body figure in the air making sure that kiara's attention is complete on me. I smirk at her and then say
"A woman's pants with the size 28 and a pair of sneakers-" I look down to her bare feet and say           " size 8." I wait for his reply while seeing Kiara's eyes go wide as if they are trying to come out of the sockets.
"Sure sir I'll make it happen as soon as possible." When I hear him I remove the phone from my ears and put it back in my pocket.
"Asshole , did you went through my clothes when you stayed last night ?" She asks and now it's my turn to smirk.
"I don't need to go through your clothes to know your size. I've held you enough time in the last two days to guess the size." And she goes red again as if recalling them and sees me watching her. She turns around to leave but I'm faster and I catch her elbow at the last minute and turn her around which makes her collide to my hard chest.