Kiara

I am still swaying from all the alcohol and the all consuming kiss with him. He kisses like a mad man, I've no prior experience to compare his kiss with but I can surely tell it was one of those kisses which you think about closing your eyes when you have nothing to do. I look him in the eyes and he stares back. All sort of emotions swirling in his eyes. Anger, rage , lust and is that fear ? As if the emotions can't decide which one has to come in front. Fear ? Is he afraid that someone might've used me if he wasn't there but why the hell would he be afraid when he did the same thing. I was sober enough when he pressed his lips to mine I could've stopped him but I didn't wanted it to stop. As if I was putty in his hands. He must've had the same strong urge as I had that neither I nor he could control anymore.

We are still staring each other, the tension as thick as it could be then he clears his throat and puts his mask of indifference back on breaking the connection. But when he speaks the tension and anger coming back as if he cannot stop it anymore.
"Where the fuck is your phone ?" He asks clearly irritated and angry.
"You don't kiss a girl without permission and then ask for her contact details that's not how you do it." I say mustering my sass together to look calm.
" I'll fuck that sass out of you if you don't answer me right now. Where the fuck is your phone and what are you doing here alone." He practically growls at me. His words creating an unknown ache between my thighs.
"Kiara ! Kiara! Where are you darling ? You don't roam in clubs without your husband, darling." I hear Aarav's voice before I see him stumbling at whatever place we are.

I see the moment Shaurya's eyes zero on Aarav. He studies aarav for a good couple of minutes and then removes his phone from his pocket and types away something  and within a fraction of seconds my phone starts ringing. Realization dawns on me that Mr. Devil was calling me. Aarav seemingly oblivious to the tension roaring loud in the air comes towards me. He's clearly drunk to the state of  passing out and stumbles more than once in his way to me. When he comes near me and stands beside me that's when he finally notices another presence in the room standing in front of us. He eyes him from head to toe clearly mesmerized by his figure and style and then cocks his head towards me. "I said I'll marry you Kiara you don't need to go on a hunt for a groom." He says and is smashed to the nearest wall by Shaurya's body. One second he was standing next to me and the other he is pinned to the wall with a strong hand wrapped around his neck which may or may not squeeze the life out of him.
"The fuck you'll marry her. If you aren't able to do it don't take the responsibility. If you can't take care of her and protect her don't bring her in danger." He roars at him, his voice booming in the empty place. I rush towards them and catch Shaurya's biceps trying to make him loosen his hold on Aarav's neck but as if I am trying to push a whole fucking wall. He doesn't loosens even a bit.
"Shaurya please leave him he didn't meant to leave me alone he just went to the washroom." I say in a calm pleasing voice. But he doesn't listens.
"Shut the fuck up princess this is the time where you should know to be silent because your defendings for him isn't helping the situation." He says side eyeing me and I can practically feel the murderous rage and anger coming from him in waves.
Aarav is still struggling in his hold fighting for his breaths.
"Let him go Shaurya I need to drop him and go back home." I say trying to reason with him. That gets his attention and he finally leaves Aarav who drops down in fir of coughs.
" Yeah we need to get you home princess " he says taking my wrist and dragging me with him to where I suppose is the exit.