Kiara

He doesn't even spares me a glance and I instantly start hating myself to become so weak in front of him. He doesn't deserves to see me in this state; he doesn't deserves my true emotions and reactions and yet here I am giving everything to him. He's surely the devil and might aswell be my downfall. Because the monsters from my past never made me feel safe and it was clear that i had to hate them and fear them. But the devil sitting next to me makes it so hard; one moment he's insulting me and ordering me like I am nothing more than a mere slave and the other second he is protecting me like I am the most precious thing in the world that he has but no that can't be possible. Maybe just maybe he's not the problem ; the problem is me. And why didn't I thought of it first. I've been nothing but a problem all my life ; and intentionally or not have caused problems and chaos to everyone around me. I was delusional enough to think that I wasn't the problem because nothing went wrong the last four years but one can't forget his nature and I'm back to being a problem; a mistake ; a punishment for the sins they never did to everyone around me.

But isn't staying with him a bit too much ? How can I stay with him with all the chaos going inside me and knowing that my sisters need me more. I know I've to chose wisely and the best option is to follow all the rules according to the contract for the next six months. If I go back to the I'll just endup creating more chaos and they don't deserve all this. They deserve to live their lives the way they want without having to fear any of the monsters here. I owe them this much. I will stay with the devil but on my own conditions.
"Ohkay I don't mind coming with you." I say and get treated by his dark eyes just dark as his heart and soul . "That's what I thought princess,  because you never had an option." He says  clearly messing with all my pep talk and making my blood boil with anger. But I won't let him win this one.
" But I have some conditions " I say trying to act unaffected by the things that are happening with me sitting this close to him.
"We aren't having a business meeting for you to negotiate with me but since I'm too tired of all the chaos and don't want to handle a crying child right now, let's hear you." He says looking straight ahead.
"I am not a child and I don't cry like a child Sir " I make sure to give emphasis on the Sir and get that side eye from him.
"Aren't you ? Now say whatever you wanted to before i change my mind."
"I will stay in your house but we'll be having different rooms."
He looks at me with so much heat that the air conditioner in the car can't handle it and i get a urge to open the window or more preferably the door and run away as soon as possible.
"Afraid you won't be able to control if we stay in the same bedroom ? " he says smirking and clearly enjoying making me uncomfortable.
"Ha ha ha; as if I'd ever look at you in that sense."
"And yet you kissed me like a woman on mission even though it was your first time. " and i don't need a mirror to know that I an getting red all over and dare I say I am blushing. No. I'm not blushing ; its just embarrassment. But fuck the memories are making it hard to concentrate anywhere else that aren't his lips. Those lips, those mouth ; I know I was drunk but I could feel the way those lips touched mine and soon  lost control and he practically started consuming me as if couldn't get enough. I wonder what would it feel like to feel it again in proper consciousness ; if the impact was so hard on the drunken me that i still remember mostly everything,  I am sure the real thing will be otherworldly.
"Imagining the kiss, princess ? I won't mind reminding you again practically " I mentally curse myself for even thinking about it. I really need to do something.
"Yeah, imagining the kiss just not with you." I say and suddenly the car comes to a stop and I jerk ahead and am sure that I'm going to get a concussion because of the dashboard that I'm about to hit with my head. But a larger than life hand stops my head just above it and I look upto see so much rage, so much anger that it starts getting suffocating here. There are horns honking everywhere around us trying to tell the devil that he doesn't owns the road to stop anywhere he wishes but he doesn't seem to care anything in the world because all his attention is on me and I am not able to bring myself to say anything so I just look back in his eyes . He brings his hand down uptill my chin and start pulling my face up with his hand.

He's so close that I can't ignore that refreshing scent of him anymore. They are invading my senses. He brings his face down to mine untill our noses touch and still doesn't wavers his attention from me. I feel , something warm - his other hand on my neck and his thumb on my pulse point rubbing it slowly and so sensually that zaps of current flow in my body and end up down between my thighs forming an ache down there but I am not allowed to focus on it much because now his hand has left my neck and is travelling down my body so slowly as if he is trying to memorize all the curves , all the highs and lows of my body. And I know I should feel shameful and aukward even that I am letting a man touch me but his touch ; this man's touch is making me feel beautiful and mesmerizing enough that he wants to know everything about my body.
"Don't you dare princess. And I mean ever ; think about any man that isn't me. You can fight me all you want but even Imagining yourself with someone else is totally prohibited. And if you don't get the memo; I've got different ways to make things clear for your mind and libido. Is that clear princess ?" His rough voice adding to all the things my body is making me feel from the moment his hand was on my head. And did he said he'd do things to me ? I wonder what things men like or devil like him might do which is a too dangerous thought for a girl like me. One thing I really need to learn is to pick my battles properly if I don't want to be trapped in him. So I don't say anything and just like that his hands are gone from my body and he is starting the car. I don't know why but I am missing his touch ; his warmth and this is the final evidence that I am going insane