Shaurya

We arrive at the venue on time and I get out from the car and go to kiara's side opening it for her and helping her come out. She opted for a Henna green sarree with black lace work done all over it and it perfectly matches with my black suit. To say she looks wonderful might be the understatement of the era. She was upright breath taking when she came down from the stairs and I stood there taking all of her in unable to do anything. I was actually thinking on not coming here, I didn't wanted anyone else to look at her but I forced myself to come here because the event was organized by my grandma which means very important. There are more reporters than usual and that is giving me a really bad feeling. I keep my hand on kiara's waist silently giving the message to all the wolves in there to stay the fuck away.

I and kiara are standing near one of the table, I made sure to not let her leave my sight given her beauty and that bad feeling gnawing at my insides. A waiter approaches us "Mrs.Bansal has asked for both of you in room no.305 on the 3rd floor sir" he says and leaves when I give him a nod. Kiara gives me a questioning look and I shake my head to make sure she understands and keep quiet. We both go to the elevator and I am suddenly hard and irritated to have her with me in that closed area and not do anything. We step inside the room and immediately the door closes with a sound. We both share a look and go to the door to find it locked.
"What are you playing at now Shaurya, why the hell is the door locked ?" She says in a irritated voice.
"Did you forget the part that I'm locked too and I was with you the whole time. And believe me if I needed you alone I could've without using the sorry excuse." I say matching her tone. I look around the room and am sure that it's a luxury suite and hear voice coming from the living room. Kiara heard it too because she looks at me and we both silently go towards it and find the TV on forecasting the live event going on downstairs. Having nothing else to do I sit on the sofa in front of the screen.
"You can't be serious. We are trapped here, call someone to help and remove us out" kiara shouts from behind. I pat the place next to me telling her to take a seat.
"We can't do anything princess until room service finally arrives and that may take a few hours because the whole hotel is closed because of the event and all the helpers are down there so save your energy."

We sit together and watch the event go on because we actually don't have anything else to do if you don't count the thoughts of all the filthy things I could do to her coming in my mind . Our phones were also taken at the entry point so that option is out of question. Moments in the screen captured my attention and I see my grandma going towards the podium with a man whom I've known for just a week and I can say he is a cunning fucker. I look at kiara for any signs of recognition and her face has turned white as if she has just seen a ghost. I take her hand in mine and she lets me because all her attention is zeroed on the man. And just like that I know what's coming. The reason for the uneasiness I felt since I entered the perimeters.

"Hello everyone " my grandma's voice booms in the area and Kiara is still sitting like a statue I rub the back of her hand with my fingers but no effect. "I hope you are enjoying your time here. I won't take much of your time and go straight to the subject. We have a special presence with us today Mr.Agarwal. You know my grandson came back a few weeks ago to his home country and which lady don't want to see his grandson as a groom taking life vows with his companion. And guess what ? My grandson has found his companion in this gentleman's niece. They were friends in their childhood and seems the kids have taken the friendship to relationship and who are we to interfere. I'm happy to announce that Shaurya Bansal and Kiara Agarwal will be bonded in the holy bond of marriage on the 1st of November. I hope you all give the kids all your best wishes and clear ur schedules to attend the events. Thankyou" she says and steps down.

Kiara is shaking next to me and now her attention is no more on the screen but on me. Her eyes filled with tear guting my insides. I don't want to see her crying.
"What was your grandma talking about? Why did she say we are about to get married ? Why Shaurya ? Answer me." She screams at the top of her voice. Before I could say anything I hear footsteps coming towards us. We both stand and turn around to see my grandma and the fucker entering the room, a hyena like grin on his stupid face.
"Hey there Kiara long time no see." He says his voice grating at my nerves. Kiara goes straight to him and says " Ho-How dare yo-you come back to fac-face me after what you did all tho-those years ago " she says still shaking and taking large gulp of air. It fucking hurts to see her like this, my sly vixen losing all her fire. I start towards her but grandma stops me by putting a hand on my biceps.
"Trust me child I didn't wanted to see your shit face but it was the call for the duty . By the way congratulations on your wedding." He says smirking like a idiot. I swear if it wasn't for grandma I would've never let them meet.
"Who the fuck are you to decide whom I marry  and when, I'm not that small child anymore." She says the tears spilling from her eyes.
"Oh I know you aren't that small child anymore but your sisters are still small and living under my roof now and I need your help to feed them."
"You don't need to I can take care of them I have all my father's assets with me."
"Oh did you forget the clause kid ? You need to get married and stay married for 6 months only then will you get those assets. And this kind lady here is willing to help us untill you get your money. All you need to do is marry her grandson.  I know you've been working hard all your life just to remove them from the foster care. I suppose you can do this much. It's just 6 months and you'll have your sisters with you without thinking about the expenses and income. It must be hard to be the useless kid, the cursed kid who took her own parent's life."
As if she can't take anymore she drops down on the floor sobbing and this time I don't wait. She's about to be my wife and no one gets to hurt her now that she is mine. I go straight to them and punch the motherfucker in his face he stumbles back crying out loud. "Get the fuck out of here or I'll kill you with my bare hands if I see you another moment." I roar at him. Finally getting the memo he rushed  out and I look at my grandma telling her to leave us alone, she goes too. That's when I drop to my knees in front of my princess and take her in my arms letting her cry all she wants because this is the last time she'll cry because of the motherfucker. I'll personally make sure of it.