Shaurya

This infuriating girl, I knew something was wrong. Turns out the innocent wear, the innocent smiles she gives to every person she meets which almost makes their day is just a camouflage to hide what's deep inside. The sly vixen. She's completely different from what I found.

She was right when she said that I knew about her not that I'd inform her that she was right. I basically ran a background check on her by my bestfriend who's a well equipped hacker. There's nothing which is recorded and he can't find. Interrupting my thoughts the waiter comes back with the servings, two more behind him carrying Kiara's orders. I swear I can count the number of times I've seen a women eat so oily things on my fingers of one hand and still there will be 5 remaining. Yeah you got it right I've never seen such a women. The waiters put the salad on the table methodically in front of me and turns towards kiara and places her food, oh and did I mention he even gave her a chocolate which she never ordered ? She doesn't seem to see a issue in it and accepts the chocolate. I am sure the chocolate worths more than a worker's daily wage judging from its packaging and the reputation of the restaurant.

She's grinning ear to ear as if she just found a wallet full of notes on the road and there's no one around to claim it.
" I think I imagined someone saying that she is a women not a small girl." That brings back her attention and all the happiness vanishes in an instant and now she is full on glaring at me. If eyes could throw daggers I would've been lying in a puddle of my blood. " And I may have imagined someone saying that they are too busy to assume things and remember what I said ." She says clearly not backing down.

"You know I can fire you as soon as I take my post, right ?" I say finally letting my anger flow in my voice. But her expressions are unfazed as if I just didn't threaten her to take away the means to her livelihood. There can be only two reasons for this reaction or the lack there of : either she's too overconfident or she really don't know me and if it's the second then I'm happy to introduce myself. She looks up to me from her plate with those honey colored eyes , a bit sauce at the side of  her plump lips with the perfect cupid bow on her upper ones and dear god if I don't want to know what they taste like.
"And you know I can resign any moment and with Mrs. Bansals support I won't even need to wait for a month or two after giving the letter if I am able to make her believe that this is right for me ?" She says without any emotion whatsoever, trying to out do my threat. "You think that will effect me in any other way than the good ones ?" I ask. She smirks "Oh my god it surely will effect you in all the bad ways, imagine just taking your post and not having a personal secretary to manage everything for you and having to search one leaving all your work who may or may not be as good and then regretting your attitude."
And then I see it, why my grandma chose her of all people. Where most men cower away when being threatened she stood her ground and challenged me back. Her innocent looks make the opponents do their guards down and she uses it to all her advantage . She's one hell of a cunning women.