Shaurya

I can feel her pulse quickening under my hold on her wrist but that doesn't stops me. I continue dragging her with me and feel a halt and I look behind in time to see her stumbling and almost falling on her knees. That's when my attention goes on her legs and those heels. I leave her hand and turn fully around to face her she looks up at me but doesn't say anything and that's for the best. I swear if I hear another word from her mind in her attempt to defend her bestfriend I'll go back and kill him myself. I bend down and put my one hand on her back and another at under her knees and pull her up with me. She starts thrashing in my hold but she's way too weak than me so her attempts are as good as none.
"What are you doing asshole put me down, I know how to walk."she keeps throwing her arms in the air not backing down.
"Either you come this way or I carry you on my shoulders which will give me a perfect view of your ass. I'd prefer the second option but here choice is yours." I say.
That shuts her up knowing that I don't give empty threats.

"Aarav is drunk and probably passed out and can't go home on his own." She says in a very soft voice and if it weren't this silent in this hallway I wouldn't have been able to hear it. I so wish to let that piece of shit to stay there the whole night but my princess is too caring and she won't let the subject drop until she gets what she wants. But I'm not letting her go to him so I remove my phone and call Joy, my driver.
"Pick up Aarav and drop him to his house from passion club. He's passed out on the hallway at the back." I say loud enough for kiara to hear it. She keeps looking me but I keep walking looking straight ahead.

I reach the door of my car and that's when I look down to find my princess sleeping calmly in my arms. I didn't thought about the feelings I got when I held her but now that she's sleeping peacefully, it feels so good. She feels so good like going back to home after a long time. She looks like an angel in her sleep and I won't be surprised if she turns out to be one really. I place her gently in my passenger seat and put the belt on and go back to the driver's seat.

It's been an hour or two since we are in the car in front of her house. We reached here in almost 30 minutes but she looked to so peaceful in her sleep that I didn't wanted her to wake. Tomorrow we'll be back to our constant fights but right now, this moment I want to savor it for my whole life. I've done nothing but watched her the whole time trying to memorize all the curves on her body. I think about everything that happened today and suddenly remember her words again. Her first kiss. I was her first kiss , I know I should feel bad for taking it from her but I don't have it in me to feel bad about what we did instead I feel victorious and satisfied and excited all at the same time. All her innocent looks weren't a camouflage after all she is indeed to innocent if she hasn't kissed anyone in her 24 years of life. She may be innocent but I am greedy and now that I have had a taste I want it all. I want all her firsts. I know I'll regret this tomorrow but I bend towards her and peck on her lips. It was supposed to end on the peck but as soon as I felt her lips again I couldn't control and started sucking on her lower lips. She moans in my mouth and the sound song to my ears. I quickly leave her lips so as not to wake her up.