Shaurya

I knew he wasn't her boyfriend from my background check on her but there is this constant urge to piss her off and knowing she hates these things I texted her and it pretty well worked. The guy is her bestfriend. I was in the office cafeteria at 1st floor when I saw her standing in front of the building thinking god knows what.
Just then a hand wraps around her neck and I almost ran there to beat the shit out of him, consequences be damned.
But then the smile pulling on her lips stop me. She smiled as if thanking universe for sending him to her and the rage from before increases 10 times more. He says something and she starts laughing and dear god her face lightens up. I've started believing that not a single pathetic being on this planet  deserve those smiles and laughs. I'm curious what would it feel like to get one of those smiles for myself but given our circumstances I better not get it. She is one of those women from whom men like us should stay away or we'll be grinning like an idiot at our own ruins.

A knock sounds at my office door and I wonder if the little vixen has got some senses back and is following my orders. "Come in" I say in a serious business like tone. The one who enters the door is the only women I respect more than myself and like after my mother passed away all those years ago.
My grandma. I stand up and come around the table so I am in front of her. She wraps me in a mumma bear hug and i have to bend because of my height. When i straighten back she lets me.
"Oh my boy you've lost so much weight, seems like foreign countries didn't treated you well." She says in a motherly tone and I see the tears forming in her eyes.
"I didn't lose any weight I'm as fit as I can be, I missed you ma" I say making her sit on the sofa near the coffee table.

"Shut up you ungrateful brat, you wouldn't have returned if I didn't forcefully pulled you here" she says swatting at me. She is right I wouldn't have returned if it wasn't for grandma. This place, this country is too sentimental,pure and still believes in the destiny and true love and it reminds me how I failed my mom in so many ways. I don't like experiencing these emotions because I don't what to do of them. And nothing itches me more than the unknowns.
"You know why grandma" I say.
"My little secretary I'm giving you, treat her well. She isn't one if those girls whom you forget as soon as your work is done. I am serious " she says in a serious tone and I again wonder what's there behind all this. Because all my years I've known ma she doesn't do anything without a reason. And the fact that she's ordering me to treat the vixen well makes all the alarms go off. I know she won't tell me why is she doing it, my grandma loves the element of secrecy so I'll play along untill I know it all.
"Why would I treat her unwell if she hasn't done anything wrong?" I ask in a I-don't-know what you're talking about tone.