Shaurya

She's crying. And I have no fucking idea why. And if I have to guess , I can say even she doesn't know why she's crying. Is it because I walked in on her naked ? Even I was surprised when I walked in given the sexual experience Kiara had so far or the lack there of. A good man would walk out of here to let her calm down on her own. But I am not a fucking good man by several miles; so I stay. I caress her neck and bare shoulders.  And just the touch sends jolts of lightning to my insides. But I don't let that be visible on my face. I am already worked up from stopping myself from the kiss, if any thing further happens; I don't trust my self. I hold her by her nape all while making sure she's looking in my eyes. I don't know if she has even registered my touch on her neck or if she's ignoring it altogether. So I don't stop. I swipe the thumb of my other hand on her cheeks ; collecting the tears. She's still looking at me with a mixture of sadness and a hint of curiosity. I look at the  tears on my thumb with such vengeance that I myself am not sure about. I crush those tears with my index finger and right at that moment Kiara closes her eyes and sighs. And that sigh is doing things to me and I know for  a fact that such a small act isn't capable of doing  even a scrap of what it is doing. She still haven't answered my question so I take  it as she does need a doctor. I take out my phone and send a text to our doctor to be here as soon as possible. I leave her neck and that takes considerable efforts and round the tub so I am behind her back. She hasn't said anything yet and as if knowing my thoughts.
"What are you doing ?" She asks in a spooked tone as if she's afraid of her own voice.  What happened to you ? That question stays on my tongue and I am not sure if that question is for what happened now or something else.
"I strongly advise you to stay put and let me do what I am doing."
" You do remember that I hate your guts, right ?" Now that is my princess. I lov......wait do I ? I don't know. "But you seem to like my lips a bit too much and I am fine by that." I say and she goes red. Her neck, her cheeks and that may also be my favorite colour now. And I can't stop my laughter so I don't. The way her eyes get bigger, her lips part as if she was caught watching porn by her teacher.

After that she doesn't say anything further and I remove the clip from her hair. I am not sure what I am going to do but let's see. Her hair falls down over her bare shoulders. Cascading and framing her face and again remind me of it . Of my angel. She's my custom made angel and anything heavenly I'll ever get close to. I take the bottle of shampoo and take a pinch of it in my hands. My nostrils fill with the smell of water lilies. When I look up Kiara is looking at me with a bow raised.
"Where did you get that from ? I am waiting like for a whole month to buy it, because it's limited edition." She asks with a mix of surprise and curiosity.
"It wasn't hard to hack your wishlist on the shopping app." I say with a smirk. I like this emotion on her face. Surprise.
"What ? You.....you -"
"Take your time deciding the curse; I'm not going anywhere. And now turn back around." I hold her head and turn it thr other way from one hand. And start applying the shampoo in her hair. I don't know how to do it exactly so start taking small strands and apply it. Her hair is so soft that I kind of can't stop touching them. Once I am done with the shampoo , I rinse her hair. When I look at her she has......she has slept. Her head resting on the edge of the tub. And I can't leave her here.

" It is normal for many women to have cramps during their menstruation and having any prescription won't be good. But there's an issue with your girl."
The doctor says.
"What kind of issue ?"
"She isn't paying attention on her diet for a long time. Even the water levels are low. You need to make her have a proper diet."
"Ohkay. Anything else ?"
"No. I'll get going " the doctor says and turn around. I grab her bag so that I can see her off to the door. And did I mention that she wasn't the doctor I called ? The one I called arrived even before I was done with her hair but it didn't feel right to let him go near her even just to see her wellbeing. And don't question me why. I don't fucking know why. I asked him to call any of his women colleague doctor and nurse so that they can carry her out from the bathroom or possibly put some clothes on her. I know I should've have gone to such lengths but it didn't feel right to see her without her concern. I may be the villain of her story but I was brought up to live with principles. So basically they arrived in next 10 minutes and wrapped a towel around her which reached upto her knees all while I was sulking outside. And then I picked her up to the bed.

I am sitting on the chair kept next to the bed where she's sleeping. It's almost evening and I have been sitting here since the doctor went. There was an unsatiated urge to be near her so instead of fighting it, I just did what it felt like. I tried doing some office work but left that too because all I could think was of this little fox sleeping like doesn't have a single care of the world. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I answer it
"What's the news ?" There is a commotion on the other side but then my right hand speaks on the phone.
"We found them in the black alley near the cafe. No leads yet. They were just given the task and the money."
"You know what happen if I have to come there right ?"
"Yes boss "
I hang up the call and throw the phone on the mattress. This idiots can't do one fucking thing properly. Some fuckers thought it was a good idea to keep an eye on Kiara and follow her while she went on a ride with Raj. Raj noticed them way before he got caught up with the police or more like played the drama. And we managed to catch them by the dawn. There are perks of being the most feared mobsters in the country. We may be the heir of Bansal industries for the world but  no one knows that we are the black lions ; the rumored notorious black lions who might kill you even if you look at them the wrong way.