Shaurya

I am leaning to the door and thinking what do next after the bomb that just dropped on us. It was never supposed to be like this and now I am in serious trouble. The women I needed to stay planets away is now about to be my wife. I need to figure out each of my steps from now on. But it's fucking hard to focus on any other thing when the angel is right in front of me sleeping so peacefully as if her innocent soul can't take this world anymore and is now on her tour to the heavens to calm down. She cried on my shoulders for more than half an hour straight, sobbing and every hurting sound coming from her angel-like-lips were cutting me from the inside. I'm sure those sounds will haunt me for my entire life. When she was crying I was taken back to that little boy again who couldn't do anything but see his mom dying with her illness. I hated kiara for taking me there, for making me feel helpless and weak but those feelings vanished the moment I felt her sleep in my arms. It felt too fucking good to be that person with whom she can cry all her will and feel safe enough to sleep in his arms. I've been looking at her for the last two hours and still can't seem to get my fill of her as if she'll disappear to whatever heavenly world she came from as soon as I leave her. The fabric of the sarree draped on her torso areas starts flying because of the wind coming from the windows ; giving  me the perfect view of her smooth milky midriff. I want to mark those I'm sure my marks would look really good on them. They'll look mine and make her look mine as well. Just the thought makes all the blood flow to my dick giving me a hard on. It would be a hell of work to ease the hard on right now knowing that my princess is right here. I mentally curse myself for even thinking about it. I shouldn't have such thoughts for her. I'm as much dangerous for her as she is for me.

I step into my grandma's office without knocking and am not surprised to see her awake on her chair studying a book closely. Whenever my grandma thinks that she's taken some decisions which were never hers to make, she wakes whole night and reads the book my mom gave her.
"I told you she won't be able to take it properly." I say not caring to tone down. Grandma looks at me straight in the eyes. Only few people are courageous enough to look me in the eyes. They say I've an aura of a devil in the build of a human. Only my elder brother and grandma can look me straight in the eyes and an addition to them is my princess. That girl never cowers down, I swear she'll go and  fight a tiger if he somehow makes her tick.
"I wouldn't have done it if it wasn't so important." Grandma says interrupting my thoughts and bringing me to the problem at hands. I am thankful for the distraction from her thoughts.
"And what's so important, I played your game; now tell me the reason. What's so important  ? Her father's assets ? I don't think we need to do these things because we own enough assets and money that our 7 generations can just spend without working a bit." I say clearly irritated with the whole ordeal.
"Do you really think child I'll do that to you for money ? It was never about their wealth or assets it was about the payment that is still pending to be paid by us to them. We can give them all our wealth and still won't be able to pay them back son, because what her family gave us was invaluable, son. When your father went out of the line and married your mom no one in the community accepted her as their own because of her lower class, she was never invited to events nor was anyone ready to even talk to her. It was kiara's mother who befriended her, who looked after her and made sure she was included everywhere. She even defended her in a room full of wives of her company's clients who if wanted could have withdrawn their support from kiara's  father's company. She didn't cared about the social standards. People might think that your mother got the grace and confidence because of your father but only I and your father knew that it was kiara's mother that gifted her with those great personalities. She wasn't just a supporter; she was the partner your mom never realized she needed in her journey untill she got her. And she gave you the extra years with your mother because the bullet that hit her wasn't for her it was for your mother, son. It's time we pay them back."
I'm trying to process everything that my grandma just said but still can't understand them. Kiara's mother and my mom were friends ? How is that even possible, even if it was where was kiara all these years after her parents died. And a bullet shot ? There's really something really deep going here which I'm not able to understand but I'll make sure I figure it out.
Until then I ask the only sensible question I can frame in the given circumstances.
"So how can us marrying pay for all of it ?" I ask. My grandma's eyes soften at the edges and I see pity in her eyes. But pity for whom I can't understand. Is she pitying me that I have to go through this or is she pitying kiara ?
"I'll tell you the reason when the time comes but right now listen to me and go to her. She really had a very bad situation with her uncle and seeing him now may have opened old wounds. She needs someone son and I hope you can be that someone for her." She says with eyes full of hopes. But I need to make sure that she understands  that I'm doing this only as thankyou to her mom with no feelings or strings involved with her daughter. And I too need to understand it very clearly because I lose control whenever I'm in her orbit. It's for the best I stay away from her.
"I'll never be that someone for her grandma. I can provide her with all the resources she needs but giving her emotional support aren't in my bag. Only 6 months, grandma that's all we've got before we part our ways. It's better she stays in her world and me in mine" I say and turn back ready to leave the room.

"There's a hit announced on her son." My grandma's words catching my attention and I turn again to face her.
"What do you mean by there's hit announced on her ?" I ask clearly not knowing what my grandma is getting at.
"There's a hit announced on her and her sister's head. Whoever is successful in killing them will get 10 million for each of the sisters and 20 million for killing Kiara. I know I'm giving you a huge task but I know only you can do this. You need to protect her until she gets her father's assets back and all the security statements that comes with it. Untill then the assassins won't stop at anything to  kill them. The hit has been announced on them since last 7years but I made sure that all three of them were protected. I kept tabs on each of them, then 4 years ago Kiara wanted to go in the industry and work ; so I hired her as my personal assistant and I'll always be grateful for that decision. She's a great person. " she says. I stand there with my mouth open. What the actual living fuck. Why would someone put a hit on kiara's head. What have our parents gotten themselves into. And when there's neither her nor my parents alive anymore why hasn't all of these stopped.
"How did you knew what she wished for when you kept tabs from faraway?" I ask because not even my bestfriend could find all these things on Kiara, her whole life records are changed as if she's living someone else's life. Now I know why he didn't even had a suspicion because when my grandma does something she makes sure no one can tackle it. My question brings a smirk on her face.
"That bestfriend of hers whom I think you've already met given his reports is  a militant trainee. He was assigned to Kiara the moment we got the news of the hit." She says clearly enjoying the rage and anger on my face which I wasn't fast enough to hide as soon as I heard the fucker's name.

"Then why do we need all this marriage things when everything is in your control." I ask.
"I can't tell you everything right now, son." She says and walks past me out of the room clearly dismissing me.