Kiara

"Best of luck sweety, heard he's a bit cruel and rude" The receptionist tells me. A bit ? She has no idea what I'm getting myself into. I take a few deep breaths before entering the private elevator that takes you directly to the CEO's floor and only few people are allowed to use it. Few as in me, Mrs. Bansal and surely now the devil. Aarav practically dragged me to the coffee shop at the corner and made me eat sandwiches saying he knows I had nothing in the morning before coming out and I need energy to face the devil. I actually needed some energy so I didn't fight on that and had it. He dropped me back at the entrance and promised to come to pick me up.

I knock at his door and wait for a reply. " Come in princess." A voice I recognize too well comes from inside. Princess ? I think he was expecting someone else, whatever. I still go in with a scowl on my face.
"You're 48 seconds late princess and if we include the time from my text you're 20 mins 48 seconds late. But since it's your first day working with me and your well known child like tendencies I won't punish you." He says in a casual tone as if talking about the weather. "Excuse me ? What do you mean by my child like tendencies and what's with the punishment ?" I ask boiling with anger from inside out. I am not a violent or suicidal person but at this moment i'll happily kill this man and go to the jail for my whole life.
" You know what I mean and children do get punishment if they do wrong. But since you actively try to convince me that you're a women and you've got a body of one I'll replace those punishments with spanking and there are many more options." He say in a humourless tone.

I can feel my face and neck all going red from hearing his words but I can't make myself say or do anything. As if my body doesn't wants to support me. "Cat got your tongue, princess ?"he asks in a mocking tone. After what seems like forever I open my mouth afraid there won't be any word coming out but apparently my mind and body finally made some deals because words do come out although not in the tone I wanted them to. " Stop calling me princess I've got a name." I wanted it to come out irritated but it came out I'm fear struck whisper and I'm not sure if he heard it or not. I think he did hear it because he answers me "I'm not a man who explains his actions to anyone but I'll make an exception for you, after all you're my as you said precious secretary and as I said princess. My grandma specially ordered me to treat you well. And when the queen asks someone to treat you well you automatically become their princess. Now if all your questions are over let's start our work. Schedule all my meetings for the day and add one extra meeting at the end of the day with all the department head working here and inform them. Send me the schedule and I have lunch sharp at 1 pm so bring me lunch at proper time from the restaurant that is 5 blocks away around the corner."
I stand there trying to process and remember everything he said because I won't ever let him effect my ability to work. I let the anger and rage from before cool down and put on a sarcastic smile before saying. "I get it anything else Mr.Bansal ?" I ask and he squints his eyes at me probably trying to understand what I am trying to play now. But I don't cower away from his scrutinity and stand my ground. "No you can go." He says in a serious tone and I take my cue to leave.

I'm about to reach for the door handle when a feel a strong grip on my elbow and before I could react I am turned around and pinned to the door by a huge body.
" Oh and princess I need to go to an important fund raiser next monday so please make the arrangements for my suit prior because I don't want any issues there and since you are my secretary you'll be coming with me so get something for you too and make the bills charge at the company's account." He says in a seducing voice and I can't understand what's going on with me. I am feeling all types of emotions all at the same time.
Fear, anger, rage and wait is it lust ? There's seriously something wrong with me if I'm lusting over this devil. I really need to get away from him right now I cock my head to the side searching for a possible way to escape knowing I won't get any.
"Want to run again, princess ? But surprise this time I'll chase to the ends of the world. " he says and I know I am seriously like really seriously damned.