Kiara

"Oh my god !" I practically jump back from where I am standing and bump my head in the car behind. "Aahh, it's hurting." I caress my head where I bumped to the car and then remember all because of this idiot standing in front of me, or more like on his bike in front of me. "You've got no manners ? You really want to kill me by just scaring me ? That's a depressing death " I practically shout at him and he stands there as if nothing happened. And then finally shows some movements. He gets down from his bike and starts coming towards me without a single sound. And me ? I am standing there dumbstruck as to what will happen now ? He is approaching me so nonchalantly with all the confidence in the world and now I am feeling like a prey waiting for the devil to come and consume me. Devour me. My lips , my neck and down there. He's coming to worship my body. No , no , no fucking way. I thought of him so damn erotically. Wasn't I supposed to be afraid of him ? Being the prey and all that shit. Then why the hell am I sexualizing him. Kiara , you better get your mind on it's place. I am so lost in my mind that I didn't realized that he's standing right in front me . He's standing so close that our chests might touch if I or he takes a deep breath. And I don't know why but this closeness , this closeness is making me dizzy. Making me want to lose every rational thought. Stop it , you hate him with everything in you. You have to hate him. He is making you marry him .

With a renewed hate I finally look up in his eyes. It's dark all around and his eyes are darker. Darker than the night, darker than my monsters. And it should scare me but I don't know why these darker pair of eyes are making me feel protected. My long lost home. And it's becoming harder for me to stop this unknown feeling. Hating my monsters was easy ; because they always did what monsters were supposed to do. They scared me , they hated me , they hurt me , they made me cry , they made me beg for death. But this devil standing in front of me. He makes it harder for me to hate him everytime I see him. He hates me , he's making me do things I don't want to , he's controlling me. That's what he is supposed to do; that's only what he is supposed to do. Then why the hell he has to do other things too. Why does he have to make me feel protected ir bring my favorite deserts for me ? Why does he have to hold me when I cry till sleep ? Why does he need to make me feel home whenever or wherever I am with him ? Am I going officially crazy or under some mental unstability ? He's making everything so damn hard. I feel a cold touch on my hand where I am touching my head and then my hand is removed from that place. He removes my hand and caresses that area with his own bigger hands. "What are you doing ?" I ask so slowly that I am pretty sure he didn't heard it. But he did heard because he says. "Remember when I told you that I don't want to handle a child right in the morning so I bought all those sweets ?" I don't if he's asking me or just talking to himself. Nonetheless I nod a little.
"That child now has bumped her head and we can't take risks. I've heard that children's heads are much sensitive. Let me check properly. What if tomorrow you stab me from a real knife instead of a toy while I'm sleeping. " and starts laughing. This man. I remove his hand and practically throw it.
"You know what , I don't need a head injury to stab you till death , idiot " but he isn't hearing me. He's just laughing and I am caught mesmerized with it. He looks angelic when he laughs. I want to memorize all his face lines and put it on a paper. So that when I am old and can't go to watch any beautiful thing , I'll always have one beautiful thing to look at.
"Ohk ohk I won't tease you more, I kind of want to live more " he says and goes and mounts his bike.
"Hop on , princess "
"What ? I'm not going you. Remember, I know how to ride. I can go myself."
"Try it princess, the keys are with me."
This stupid, idiot , bloody narcissist. I cast a glance at my surroundings. It is night and the officers have left . The lot he parked in is isolated, but there are two roads ahead. Surely, if I run, I’ll be able to find a passerby—
“Don’t even think about it.”

My eyes go wide and land on him who's sitting on his bike and watching my every move.
“How do you know what I’m thinking about?”
"Children are more obvious than they think "
"Stop calling me a child "
He strokes his index finger on the clutch, back and forth, as if he's thinking something intently . And I don't know why but I'm getting a feeling that it's about me and how he will make it more miserable. He doesn't breaks eye contact , and right now looking at him is draining all the energy and confidence inside me. I break eye contact first and climb on his bike. Or try to , because i slip and hold his shirt at the last moment. He clutches my elbow and jerks me behind in one go. Before I can respond further, he grabs my hands and place them on his lower abs. My arms are all wrapped around his hard, sculpted waist and my hands are slightly shaking from the night winds and may be him. "Hold on"
"I can hold the back of the bike"
A slight smirk is all I see in the mirror before he revs the bike forward and a I am glued to him completely. My front to his back.
"Let's show you what real speed is , princess" he says and starts the bike so fast that I don't get a chance to adjust with the speed. I am a adrenaline junkie and I love speed , but this is next level. The power of the bike is no less than a full wave rollercoaster. My whole body is shaking and my fingers are digging in his waist. My nipples have become so hard that the flesh is aching. And it isn't helping that my breasts are practically glued to his muscular back . The pressure of wind is not allowing me to put distance between us and everytime I try to pull away, I collide with him more forcefully. And I think he purposefully goes faster everytime I do that. This psycho. I am surely going to kill him with the first thing I get as soon as I get down from this bike.