Kiara

The audacity of that idiot, to leave me in his house for two days straight. And he locked me . The fucker actually and literally LOCKED me. I swear I'll kill him. And what did his granny said , we were childhood friends. Like hell I'll ever look at him ; the question of making him my friend is planets away. Stupid thug. I saw my mother's and his mother's picture together and they looked pretty close. His mom looked so sweet. I'm sure this Shaurya guy got his genes from the devil himself because he can never be that angel's son with such traits. And the worst part ? I can't contact Aarav too because I lost my phone God know where. And did I mention there are like 15-20 guards outside the house. This shit is giving me serious prisoner vibes just the prison is more like a palace.  And I am not even exaggerating. This place is like a real palace and so huge I have got lost more times than I would accept. Because this whole thing is just awesome. Not being nosy but I looked around the house. There's a
massive high-ceilinged open space with French windows taking up an entire wall , which I suppose is the living room. There's a huge TV right at the centŕe surrounded by those royal sofas you see in movies. And the kitchen ; it is every chef's dream kitchen. It is a modern kitchen with hints of the cultural methods with a huge caninet of black marble in the front. There's even a library with so many books that even the stores can't contain and I think it won't be that hard to live with him under the same roof.  All i have to do is spend my day in that heavenly room filled with books.
He did send meals for me but they weren't edible. I swear, who in there right minds would eat those salads, porridge and what not. Yuck , just the thought of them has got my stomach churning. Just 7 months of pure hell.

I am sitting on the sofa munching on the desserts the humble guard brought me when the door bell rings. So the devil has got some manners but before I can do anything else; i hear the sound of the lock being opened. I pick up the nearest thing to me, that is the T.V remote and throw it at the door wishing all my lucky stars that it hits right at his head.
"Oh, oh ! Cool down. I'm not here to stay the night." There's a man standing on the door; the man is not the devil. He's seems of same age as me or maybe younger and he is tall enough. Fair skin , straight nose. High cheekbones and the sweet boy brown eyes. And are those dimples on his cheeks ? He's too goodlooking to be a guard. But guards aren't allowed to enter the house, even those guards who bring me meals and snacks don't enter the house even though I ask them like thousand times. Then who is this man ?

"Umm sorry for my untimely arrival; but you can't blame me. Shaurya's gonna get married and I don't know the bride." He says and I know he has got those flirty boys nature. But wait. Shaurya's bride; as in me. He's come here to meet me ? Man I don't even know you and god knows what Shaurya will do if he comes to know that I allowed some unknown man inside.
"Calm down Kiara or my to be sister in law, I'm not here for any mishap. Well hello." He says with both his arms in the air as if surrendering and I immediately like him.
"Sister in law ? Don't tell me you are that devil's friend or something."
"Or something sis ; I am the devil's brother. And wait. Did you call him devil ? Fuck. I knew I'd like you." and starts laughing so loudly I swear his voice reached every corner of the house.

"We can join hands to make him go crazy and we can be a good duo." Raj says smirking at me and I smirk back. "Ofcourse we do." I say and extend my hand to shake with him. He is really good. He accompanied for the last 5 hours and I am so thankful to him. He's a fun person to be with. He is the youngest of the brothers and plays his role of the naughtiest very well . And ofcourse he's everyone's favourite , me included. We watched some too comedy movies that got my stomach hurting from laughing . And then he launched himself in telling me all the stories how he always made Shaurya and their eldest brother go crazy.  Apparently they are four brothers. Rudra, the eldest one then Shaurya then Viraj and Raj.
"Wanna go on a long drive or more like long ride sis ?"
Raj stands and jingles his keys in front of me and I know my eyes are practically shooting hearts at those keys. "You ride fast ?" I ask and that question brings a twinkle in his eyes as if he was just waiting for that question.
"You've got no idea sis." He says with pride in his eyes and here we got another thing in common.
"Let's race." I say practically jumping up from my place.
"You ride too ?" He quirks a brow at me and I smirk back. It's time we teach the younger ones some life lessons.

"Fuck , sis. You are soo good at it. You're climbing your way in my good books. At this poing I can say you are the best. Where did you learn riding ?" He is jumping all over the place like a child who got his favourite toy. And that brings a smile on my face too. He is so much like my younger sisters ; all full of life. I miss them so much but I need to do this. It isn't the matter of if it is the matter of when , my sisters get trapped in this corporate world. And I'll be damned if I don't protect them.
"Well, my bestfriend thaught. He enjoys these things too much and made me learn so that I can give him some company." I say.
"I need to meet him. Please sis let's plan a meet."
"Ohkay I'll do it."
"You are the best,sis. I know my brother is going to kill me for this but let's do another round and i"