Ultraviolence

Some time passed. Dean and Sam went to jail (on purpose, surprisingly!) To hunt a spirit that was killing inmates.

The next obstacle they faced, however, was much, much worse.

A demon waited patiently in Allie's body for Dean and Sam to open their eyes. She stood at a blood altar while they were chained around beams in an abandoned warehouse outside of Iowa.

"Good evening, Boys. So glad to see you've decided to join the living." The demon purred, its eyes flashing black. "Pretty girl. Nice meat suit; real easy to slip in and make myself at home. She was very..." the demon trailed off and grinned mischievously, twirling a knife between blood-painted fingers before continuing. "Loose."

Dean's eyes snapped open at the sound of the demon's voice, his heart racing as he took in Allie's new appearance. She looked... different somehow - more confident and seductive than usual. It was unsettling, to say the least. "Allie?" He managed to croak out her name before shaking his head sharply, trying to clear away any lingering effects from being knocked out.

Sam's eyes fluttered slowly, his heart pounding in his chest as he took in the scene before him. Allie stood at a crimson-soaked altar, her blue eyes cold and empty— replaced by an unsettling black void that made him shiver. She was dressed differently. Jeans and a black shirt with a leather jacket. "Allie?" He repeated Dean's question, voice hoarse with fear and confusion. "Who are you?" He gritted his teeth as the demon's eyes flashed black.

The demon pretended to think theatrically. "Well, I don't generally use my given name it's... quite long." She was old, hundreds of years to be exact. "You can call me Lana." She spoke in a tone that was mockingly seductive before climbing into Sam's lap. Sam and Dean's arms were tied around the beams, she wasn't taking any chances. "She's so lovely, isn't she? Normally I pump 'em and dump 'em but I might keep this one for a while." Lana growled with a wide and devious smile.

Sam's eyes widened in horror as Allie climbed into his lap, her body pressing against him. He could feel the heat of it through their clothes and couldn't help but shudder at how different she seemed - colder somehow, more distant than usual. "Allie," he repeated desperately, trying to reach out for her even though his arms were bound tightly behind him. "Don't do this. Fight it!" His voice was hoarse with fear and anger, heart pounding wildly in his chest as he struggled uselessly against the ropes that held him captive.

Dean's eyes narrowed in anger as he watched the demon taunt them, his muscles tensing with every move Allie —- no —- Lana made. "You sick bitch" he growled out through clenched teeth, struggling against his own restraints futilely. He couldn't just sit back and let her be used like this; not by some low-rent douchebag demon who thought he could play dress up and call it a day. "Let her go!" His voice echoed off of the empty warehouse walls, drawing Lana's attention away from Sam for a moment.

Lana stood... "Sam, you're a buzzkill. You should be more fun. Like me!" She laughed before tracing the beam with her fingertips and slowly sinking down into Dean's lap. "She's screaming in here, you know. I'm drowning her. Keeping her quiet. I'm making her watch." Lana was a fucking bitch through and through.

Sam's eyes widened in horror as Lana climbed into Dean's lap. "Dean," he managed to choke out, his voice cracking with fear and desperation. He couldn't stand by and watch this happen again; not after what happened to Jessica. "You think you can scare us?" He growled back at the demon, trying to channel some of Dean's bravado even though his heart was pounding like a drum in his chest. "We've been through worse." It wasn't entirely true but it had to work. They needed time. Time for something, anything.

Dean gritted his teeth, trying not to react as Lana pressed Allie's slender frame against him. She smelled like her usual vanilla and wildflow perfume and something else darker underneath it all; a hint of sulfur mixed with blood that made his stomach turn. "I'll kill you." He growled back at the demon, voice low and dangerous. "I don't know who you think you are" he continued, eyes locked on hers in an unwavering gaze, "but you let her go."