The Curious Case of Dean Winchester

Their next case was exceptionally strange. A male witch running high-stakes poker games. The betting currency? Years. Her father had played and lost, forcing him to age years older.

Dean had attempted to win the years back. He was a good poker player, not as good as her dad, but good.

Not good enough. He lost, rendering him to be 80 years old rather than 30. Well, mentally he was still thirty. Hell, half the time he was still mentally a teenager.

"Dean." Allie held a blank expression. "Don't lecture me. It's weird now and don't flirt with me either... look at you." She shivered. It was... creepy. Funny, but creepy. "You look like an old man at a strip club."

Dean chuckled, his deep voice rumbling in a way that made Allie's stomach flip. "Well, you know what they say, Sunshine" he drawled, leaning back in the chair with an air of nonchalance that was completely ruined by how stiffly he moved. "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." He flashed her a charming grin, revealing his perfect teeth which now punctuated his wrinkled skin. "Besides, you love me no matter what, right?"

Allie stifled a snort at the sight of his aged body expressions. "You look like you need to take a Robaxin and have a lunchtime nap before you watch The Price is Right." She just couldn't get into it. "Dude you're like a total old perv." She couldn't hold it back, Allie tore out in belly laughs, bending over to place her hands on her knees in an effort to get some breaths in.

Dean's face twisted into a grimace, his aged skin creasing even further as he tried to suppress a smile. "Well, I guess that's one way to put it," he said, shaking his head in amusement. "But hey, at least now I can finally retire and enjoy my golden years." He leaned back in the chair, arms wrapped behind his head in a casual position. "Just don't expect me to start wearing suspenders and driving a golf cart anytime soon."

Despite herself, Allie couldn't help but chuckle at Dean's comment.

"Your golden years?" She barked out between her giggles. The image of him playing golf made her lean against a nearby wall to stay upward. She hadn't laughed so hard in years! "You look like you belong on an adult diapers commercial!" Tears fell from her eyes from laughing so goddamn hard. She couldn't stop. It was just too good.

Dean's eyes widened in mock offense, his face contorting into a scowl. "Hey, I'll have you know I'm still as spry as ever!" he protested, standing up and doing a little jig to prove it. His movements were stiff and awkward, but he managed to pull off a few dance moves that made Allie laugh even harder. "I can still kick ass and take names, just like the good old days."

Allie's sides were in pain from the exertion of giggling so hard. "The good old days as in... yesterday? This morning? " Before he had gone to the witch. He had already been complaining all day about the results of his newfound age, mainly about the aches and pains. He was especially dramatic. "You know, I think if I fucked you while you're like this it would fall under the whole sugar daddy scenario. But you have no money. So. " Her face was turning red now.

Dean's eyes widened, his face turning a deep shade of red. "Allie!" he exclaimed, feigning shock. "I can't believe you'd say something like that! I'm still the same me, just...older." He leaned in close, his breath hot on her ear as he whispered, "And I've got plenty of money, baby. Just not enough to buy your love."

She pressed an open palm against his chest, eyes brimming with tears once again. "I'm sorry. I can't take you seriously. This is crazy. I'm... oh man ." She wiped the tears away and stood up to fan her face. "You mean... the money from your fake credit cards? You're so loaded ." She pressed her lips together, they twitched with amusement. "Oh... this has been great but I think we should get you back to the old folks home before you get lost." A hand flew to her mouth. "Because you're so old." The joke was terrible and lame but she didn't care. It was so fucking funny. Kind of dark, though.