There Is a Light That Never Goes Out

Their next case had them acting as employees at a high school. Allie was able to obtain a job as a school nurse easily. All she had to do was perform a bit of sweet talk and show her degree. Dean was a substitute Phys Ed teacher. Sam managed to get hired as a janitor. It was kind of nice. She hadn't used her nursing degree for much in years other than patching up the Winchesters.

Between classes, she watched as Dean roamed the empty halls. Allie grinned and put on her best smile, pressing her clipboard into her chest. "Coach Winchester— A lovely surprise! Nice shorts. " Her eyes fell to the bright red gym shorts he was wearing. It was tough to stifle a laugh. "No class right now?"

After Dean turned the corner he spotted Allie and walked towards her, stopping a few feet in front of her with his hands on his hips, letting the clipboard drop to his side. He looked down at his gym uniform, then back at Allie with a smirk. "Hey, Al. I thought you'd be stuck in there." Dean gestured with his head towards the Nurse's office. "How's it going?"

"The shorts are a pain but the whistle is worth it," Dean responded, still smiling and looking down at himself, before looking back at Allie. "They make my ass look good, right? Don't be shy." Dean replied with a grin.

He turned around and bent over slightly, taking his clipboard in both hands and looking over his shoulder.

Allie rolled her eyes as he made a show for her. God, he acted like such an idiot. It was funny though. His humor was best when he was immature. "Tables have turned. Now I'm the one staring at your ass." She called him out for the fact he did it to her sometimes. Yes. She knew.

She grinned. He was joking with her and she got it but she also knew he wouldn't expect her to play along— but she was a woman of many mysteries and today she felt bold. Allie leaned forward and grabbed his ass. Hard. Her nails dug into his asscheeks and she turned her body so no one could see. "Very firm. Nicely done, teach ." The blonde purred in his ear with a mischievous smile, eyes bright from messing with him.

She smirked and let her hand fall off of him after a few seconds before straightening up. "You got any leads on the dead teens? Or are you just making all those kids run laps the whole time?"

Dean's body stiffened slightly at first, but he quickly regained his composure and turned around to face Allie with a raised eyebrow. "You little—" He started, trying hard not to laugh as he caught the mischievous glint in her eyes. "You're getting too boisterous"

He reached out and grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer until their bodies were pressed against each other. His hand slid up her arm, stopping just short of her shoulder before he leaned down and whispered into her ear. "Don't ever do that again,"

Woah. Aggressive. That made her bite her lip. "You liked it." Her tone was darkly flirtatious. "Don't be shy. I'm a good nurse ." She teased while pressed against him. Her confidence was unmatched. They so rarely crossed boundaries like this. Sure they flirted and joked but these moments were more than that. It was obvious to any outsider.

The tension was heavy but neither of them had ever pushed the line into romance or even straight-up sex. They hadn't even kissed! Ever since Dean got back from Hell though... man the line was getting thinner and thinner.

Dean's grip on her wrist tightened slightly, but he didn't pull away. Instead, his free hand slid down to rest lightly on her ass, squeezing it playfully before letting go and stepping back with a grin. "You know I can't resist you when you're being naughty," He teased back, trying hard not to let the desire she stirred up in him show too much.

"We gotta focus, Allie." His voice was rougher than usual as he tried to clear his head of thoughts that were definitely going down a dangerous path. "I think we should split up and talk to some students who knew them best."