Sleepover -5

"Sorry to bother you. Wait, what time is it?" I ask the man.

Aleister pauses for a second, "It's 3 in the morning."

"Oh, shit sorry. Okay so here's the thing I may or may not be in jail because of a party I went to."

His voice immediately goes from sleepy to wide awake, "What! Does your mom know? Don't answer that, of course she doesn't. I'll be right down."

Then I hear the phone click silent. I hang the phone up. I'm not sure how much longer but I hear an officer say I was free to go. They handed me back my possessions and when I got out I've never seen a more disappointed face in my life.

Aleister was quickly on my case, first he smacks me in the back of my head, then he questions me, "What the hell were you thinking? You were originally supposed to have a court date to go to but I talked them out of it. Now let's get out of here."

We walk out of the station and I see a limo just waiting. You've got to be kidding. Aleister opens the door for me. I slide in. I haven't said a word this whole time but I don't have any words. I'm embarrassed but also very greatful. I just don't know how to put it into words.

"A thank you would be appreciated," he says.

"Yes, you're right. I'm sorry. I just... God I screwed up big time. I'm insanely thankful. Thank you. I'm so sorry I brought you into this," I say to him. I'm still very dazed after taking who knows what type of drugs.

He takes a deep breath, "I'm guessing you don't want your mom to know."

I turn my head to face him, "It's fine. I deserve to be punished."

I can see him clench his jaw, "No, I'm sure you've been punished enough. It'll be like, our little secret," he said but it caught me off guard. Not the sentence but when Aleister said the word secret he set his hand on my lower thigh. And he hasn't moved it.

"Al, can I ask you for another favor?"

He scoffs at the nickname, "Yeah what's up Nate?"

Another thing that caught me off guard. That's the first time he's used my name. "Can I sleep over at your house until my hang over is gone. I don't want my mom to worry. I get rid of hang overs quick. I promise."

He nods.

"Thank you. Seriously. I mean it."

When we pull up to his house and I knew he was rich, but damn! His house is gigantic. Aleister guides me into his house and up his stairs into his room. I notice he has a big king sized canopy bed. Aleister lays me down in his bed.

"Make yourself comfortable. Mi casa es su casa."

I take my shoes off and slip under his covers.

Aleister walks over to a computer on a desk in the corner of his gigantic room and starts to type and do work related things.

I speak up, "Okay 2 comments. Well ones a question."

He turns around in his spinny chair, "Shoot."

"Okay first of all I'd just like to state that your bed smells like you," I say.

He starts to laugh, "Well I'd hope it does, I sleep in it every night."

"Right," I say, "It smells like vanilla and pine and it's really good."

Aleister laughs even more, "Are you still a little drunk or high?"

I roll around in his bed, "Honestly, probably both."

"So what's the question?"

"What?" I ask.

He answers, "You said you had a question."

I lift my finger up like I've solved a riddle, "Yes! Right why are you working right here?"

Aleister looks back at his computer, "Oh, well I thought it'd be a good idea to look after you so I'm just going to work from home."

I shake my head, "What? No you don't have to do that for me."

He proclaims, "It's fine. I insist. I want to. You're a funny person to be with. You're.. different."

"Thanks?" I say more as a question.

He nods, "It was a compliment. Now get some sleep, I'm sure you're tired."

I snuggle my head into his pillow. I've literally only known this guy for about 2 days and I already feel as if I've known him my whole life. This is like the Titanic.

If this is the Titanic I call being Rose because she survives and she gets to fuck Leonardo Dicaprio.

And with that thought I drift asleep.

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

"Hey wake up," I hear a soft angelic voice shake me awake.

"Don't drake and drive. You'll end up at your ex's house."

I hear a soft but gruff laugh reply, "What?" He says in the cutest voice. There was a little squeak at the end. "Nate, wake up."

I open my eyes to se beautiful brown eyes staring back at me, searching my soul.

"Your mom's been texting you for a while now."

Fuck. I search for my phone until I find it.

6 missed calls
12 messages

I'm absolutely about to die.

I don't really feel like dying so I'll deal with it later.

13 messages

Fuck.

I sit up in Aleister's bed. Aleister sits back in his chair. I lean my head against the wall, "Sorry to break up our little sleep over but I've got to go."

"You know, sometimes I forget you're so young," he says staring intently at me.

I respond quickly, "I'm 17, senior, I can drive, I'll be able to vote in a couple months, and smoke, and besides I don't act like a 17 year old. Most of the time."

He thinks about this, "I guess."

"Well adios, and it was a good life. I had fun talking to you. Please say something nice at my funeral?" I ask him while getting my shoes on.

"Alexandria isn't going to kill you," he replies confidently.

Sureeeeee she won't.

I'm so dead.

"Hey, before I leave, I have a question. Did you and my mom really have a thing?"

Aleister shrugs, "Yeah for a little bit, but I don't know, I don't think of her like that any more."

"Why?"

He looks me directly in the eyes, "Things change."

~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\

Aleister: Well at least you're not dead

Me: That's what she wants me to believe. When I'm not looking she's going to kill me.

Aleister and I started texting a couple hours after my mom basically threatened to end my life.

Me: it's 11:11

Aleister: What did you wish 4?

Me: if I tell u it won't come true silly :P
Me:wbu

Aleister: I don't want to jinx it
Aleister: I need to go to sleep. But I'd rather stay up and text you. Will you stay up with me

Me: you bet

Little did Aleister know, I wished for him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N) oh god the feels. Thank you so much for reading as always! Please vote, comment, and share! It means so much!

*kisses through screen* shh don't fight it. Just embrace it

-Emily