The After Math -19

Loves me? He said it back? My stomach physically hurts from the affection.

He looks genuinely confused to his sudden outburst of words as I am. It's as if we didn't have control over our bodies and our hearts just spoke the truth.

"You do?"

He nods his head. Content with life I close my eyes and let my mind drift off to sleep.

I wake up to someone hitting me over the head with a pillow. I cover my head with the nearest pillow.

"Get up!" Yells Rosie. I see Rosie, Lizzie, Theo, Ryan, and Carson all glaring at me.

I look at the clock: 5:47.

"It's 6 in the morning, why are you yelling!" I shout back.

Carson speaks, "It's time to clean. And boy do we have a hell of a job to do."

"It's the ass crack of dawn, why can't we do it later?" I question.

Theo smacks my foot, "Because your mom will be here soon and she'll skin you alive if she sees the mess."

Rosie twists her hand in her finger, batting her eyelashes, "Where were you all night? People are just starting to go home."

I look over and for the first time I realize Al's not here. He must have went home without anyone noticing him.

Rosie puts her hands on her hips, "Well?"

I sit up remembering her question, "Oh right, I was in here all night. I must've gotten so drunk I passed out."

That was a lie obviously. I wasn't that drunk, besides I can hold my alcohol. I don't even have much of a hangover, maybe just a slight headache.

I slide my feet of the bed, "Alright, let's get cleaning"

About 3 hours later and 18 pancakes down, we had finally rid the house of red solo cups, naked people on the floor, and broken lamps. The house was about clean and we made sure to dirty it up a bit with clothes and other types of food so it didn't seem too suspicious.

If she left the house dirty and came back clean then she'd know something was wrong.

By the time we were finished, Rosie and Ryan went home leaving Lizzie, Carson, Theo and I. 

My brother goes upstairs and starts to play his video games.  Not even one second after he's gone Theo and Lizzie both slap my shoulder.

"What?" I shout.

Lizzie puts her hand on her hip dramatically, "Rosie was sooo trying to get with you last night."

I shrug my shoulders, "Okay so?  She's had a crush on me for ever, this is nothing new."

Theo rolls his eyes, "But she was really trying last night.  Why don't you give it a shot?  Date her for a little bit?"

I pucker my lips and tilt my head to the side.  I turn around towards the kitchen, "I would but I really like someone and we're sorta kind of in a non-defined, non-conventional relationship and it would sorta kinda be cheating... In a way."

Both of their eyebrows shoot up, "With who!" Theo screams in my ear.

Lizzie claps her hands together, "I knew you liked someone!"

I clench my jaw, "He's just someone."

"He is now?" Lizzie questions with a smirk on her face.

My phone rings in my hand, "Speak of the devil," I say and open my phone.