Radio -17

I slap Carson's hand for the fifth time. "Don't touch my goddamn radio."

Carson leans back in his seat, "So who are we meeting exactly?"

I clench my jaw, should I tell him?  He already knows too much but I guess I sort of have to tell him since he's coming with.  "To see Aleister Blackwell."

Carson's eyebrows start to wiggle as he teases me, "Ooh Nathaniel and Aleister sittin' in a tree.  K.I.S.S.I.N.G."

"If you don't shut up I'm going to slit both your wrists and watch you bleed out."

My brother puckers his lips and crosses his arms in a satisfied manner.

My hands grasp the steering wheel tighter.  I shouldn't have agreed to go to the park.  But there's a part of me that's curious as to what Al has to say. 

I arrive at the park before Aleister.  "Carson, go... Hide somewhere or something."

He snaps his fingers as an 'ok' and jogs to the nearest tree.  I see him climb the tree branches like a freaking monkey.  Dear lord he's really good at that.  It wasn't like he was climbing at all, he like flew up that tree.  My thoughts are interrupted by Al's car pulling up.  By the time I look back at the direction Carson was, I lost him. 

I walk over to Aleister, it's a little awkward because we're far apart but looking at each other.  I wave to him.  We get close to one another but neither of us says a word. 

I open my mouth to say the first word, yet he stops me by holding up his hand.

Aleister takes a deep breath, "I like you," he laughs, "like a lot.  Like I really really like you."

I raise my eyebrows in response with a smirk on my face.

He continues, "I don't want this to end because you got intimidated by your mom.  Hell, I get intimidated by your mom and I'm her boss.  And I also don't want this to end because of my job or anything else because when I look into your eyes, all I see is a future."

He moves his hand to my back wrapping my arms around me and then moves in to kiss me.  It was slow at first, but then started to get more passionate. 

The next thing I know is I hear Carson wolf whistling and yelling "Get some!"

Al pulls back and looks around erratically, practically scared out of his wits by the sudden loud noise. 

I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder, "Relax, it's just my brother."

I feel him smile on my head, "So I guess that means I can't take you back to my place since your brother's here."

I bite my lip, holding my smile and I speak sarcastically, "Oh darn."

We laugh together.  I lift my head up from his shoulder and begin to kiss him again.  His lips are soft and moist as his tongue glides against mine.  He bites my lower lip and holds it there for a second.  We continue to make out again but is interrupted, for a second time, by my younger brother.

He claps his hands together once to get our attention, "As adorable as that is, Mom texted me.  We have to get home now and I think she's noticed the money you took is gone."

How the hell did he even get down here so fast?

Aleister's eyes shoot in my direction, "You stole money from your mom?"  His face shows worry, not angriness. 

I look around the park trying to muster up a good lie before deciding to just not tell one, "I may have taken some cash to pay for dinner.  Don't fret, I'll give it back to her when I get more money."

Al rolls his eyes, "Really, and where are you going to get money from?  You don't even have a job."  His words are parent like but they sound playful.  As if he doesn't really mind it but is making fun of me in a way.

He reaches into his back pocket and pulls out his wallet.  He then goes on to give me some money.

I point to his wallet, seeing a lot of a hundred dollar bills in there, "You're going to get robbed one of these days if you keep that much cash on you daily."

He chuckles and scratches his pronounced stubble, "Hasn't happened yet."

I drag my head to one side, "Key word: Yet."

I kiss him to indicate we're leaving.  "You need to shave, you're beard is starting to get long," I say, speaking my random thoughts.

Aleister rubs it, "Yeah I know, I really need to, I just haven't had the time.  I've been too busy picking you're dumb ass up from jail."

I smirk and hold up one finger, "That has happened only once."

He grasps my finger with a wider smirk, "Mhmm."

I got so caught up in the moment, I was going to kiss him again but Carson speaks confused, "Wait?  You got arrested?  I thought you were supposed to be the golden child."

Looking at him I answer, "You thought I was the golden child?  I literally just stole money from Mom."

"What did you get arrested for?"

Aleister kisses my cheek, "This is my cue to go. I'll call you tomorrow Nate."

Aleister leaves and then it's just Carson and I.   "I'll tell you on the way home.  Come on."

We get in the car and drive away.

Carson promptly places his hand on my radio to turn the station and I don't stop him.  I'm too dazed by the situation.  I know that this whole relationship between Al and I won't end well, but, it's worth a shot. 

Right?

"So tell me how and why you got arrested.  And does mom know?"

I lick my lips already annoyed because I know the onset of questions will be outrageous.  "Okay first of all, no.  And she won't find out or else I'll tell her about the time you forgot to feed her pet rabbit and that's why it died, not that it got out of its cage and was lost."

He throws his hands up in exaggeration.  "Oh come on, that was years ago!" he cries.

"She still has nightmares about puffles to this day," I say matter-of-factly.

I then reach for my radio and turn the station to find a song playing a Sam Smith song.  Carson tries to change it, but this time, I slap his hand.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N) You guys would not believe my week.  It's been hectic so I'm sorry the updates are running kind of slow.  Anyslut, thank you all for the votes and comments.  Keep it up?  Aright, I'm out.  Peace ✌️

-Emily