That's the Show Folks -22

A/N sorry for not updating since like forever. I'm a horrible person I know. But if you forgot what happened it the last chapter, basically the moms upset because she knows and Nate, Carson, and Ryan are all about to go the beach. But guess what!!!!! This is the ending of the book! And Carson and Nate's book will come out super soonI don't have an exact dateMaybe next week¿

*Nate's P.O.V.*

I walk out into my living room to see Carson and Ryan chatting away. "Alrigh-" my word gets cut off by a phone call.

"Hello?" I say the usual greeting.

"What are you doing today?" Aleister's voice comes out through the line.

A smile immediately appears on my face because, I mean, come on, I could never get tired of this man. "I'm going to the beach today, why?"

His voice comes out rushed, "Well I was thinking of 'working' from home and when I say 'work' I mean hang out with you."

I laugh, "Man, I'm a bad influence."

"Eh, so, what do you say?"

"Yeah, meet us at Lion Hills beach by 10."

He says bye and hangs up. Ryan questions, "Who was that?"

I answer, "Aleister, he's gonna meet us there."

Carson shrugs, "Alright, but I was thinking of taking Ryan out on a little trip tonight to show him you know, why I'm fucked up.  But if Aleister's coming, after the beach you guys can go fuck and I'll show Ryan my ways."

I chuckle.  Should I say yes?  I mean Carson is more than likely straight and Ryan is most definitely not.  I don't want Ryan to develop more feelings for Carson than he already has.  I swallow my thoughts, "Okay, yeah, fine."

I gather all my stuff and we head out in my car. 

It's actually one the of the nicer days of New York so let's hope this day goes good.

We arrive at the beach and I see Aleister there already in his swim trunks and no shirt on.  Now this isn't the first time I've seen Al shirtless but god damn this has to be the best.

Carson flicks me on the shoulder, "Stare any harder, you might have aneurism."

I take a big breath and walk over to him.