Play date -10

A/N pic is Aleister! XD

NATE'S P.O.V.

Waking up to Kellin Quin's serene angelic voice in the morning is pretty much the only thing that can fully wake me up on a school day.  Once awake I replay the events of last night through my head.  I'm sure my face was beaming.  And I get to see Al today again.  I wonder what we're going to do on the little play date of ours.

After getting dressed and successfully sneaking past my mother to avoid her questions as to where I was last night, I hop in my car and drive to school. Arriving at school I notice my friends standing outside immediately. I jump over to them, a smile still across my face. I can't help it, Al makes me feel, dare I say it, happy. He makes me giddy and gives me butterflies that never dare to stop and honestly, I'm starting to like it.

Theo, Lizzie, and Rosie all greet me.  "What's got you in a good mood?" Rosie asks grinning.

I shrug my shoulders, before I can make up a fake response I hear my name being shouted.

"Nate!"

I turn around to see Ryan bounding over to us.  My smile gets bigger. 

"Hey kid," I ruffle his hair.

He glares at me, "Don't do that."  I roll my eyes at him.

I turn to my friends to see them all looking at me weird before I realize they don't know who Ryan is.  "Oh right I should probably introduce you guys, this is Ryan. Ryan this is Rosie, Lizzie and Theo," I say going down the line.

They all wave their hi's to him. Ryan looks at me and speaks a little quieter, "I was wondering if I could hang out with you guys, I don't really want to hang out with my friend, the one who ratted me out, Jonathan?"

"What grade are you in?" I question Ryan.

"Senior."

I was definitely surprised, "But you look 15."

He laughs at my outburst, "I skipped two years."

I chuckle and shake my head, "Wow, well yeah come sit with us at lunch."

Once lunch comes around Ryan finds his way to our table.  I see a kid practically eye raping Ryan.  I gesture with my head, "Is that Jonathan?"

Ryan only nods. 

We all take a seat and I explained to Theo, Liz, and Rosie that Ryan would be hanging out with us, while things in his life settle down a little bit.

"So Ryan, how did your parents take the news about you coming out?" I ask him.

He shrugs, "They say they're fine with it but I don't know, I could see it in their eyes.  They're disappointed."

Hearing this news, I wish I could just hug him but that would make a scene so I do the only think I really can do in that type of situation, apologize. "I'm sorry man."

Lizzie jumps in her seat a little, "Ryan's gay?"

I nod slowly, "He is.."

Theo asks the next question, "Is he the one you had sex with last night?"

"What? I didn't have sex with anyone last night?" I say in surprise.

Rosie speaks up, "You had sex last night?"

Then finally Ryan jumps into the conversation, "I'm a virgin!" He declares.

Theo pats Ryan on the back.

I can't help but laugh at the situation, "I didn't have sex with anyone and I was with a friend last night.  A completely heterosexual male."

Rosie speaks again, "Who?"  Everyone except Ryan, who knows that I was was Aleister, looks at me expectantly.

"Aleister Blackwell.  My moms boss."

When I say that all of their mouths dropped low, I mean I swear their mouths are all so low I could probably play miniature golf with their mouths as the hole, it was that low to the floor.

Lizzie asks, "Why you're moms boss?!"

I shake my head, "No it's not like that.  He's only 28 and he's extremely rich meaning I get to play with all of his cool stuff and he's really chill to hang out with."

Eventually after a couple more sentences of lies about how we're just friends who would never even think about touching each other that way I'm pretty sure I convinced them.  And after explaining to Rosie that I'm not dating Ryan because I got his number I went to the rest of my really boring classes. 

When school was over I got a text.

Aleister: Car on its way.  I'm home already

Eventually I saw his regular black car pull up to my school and then I was on my way to his place.

I shoot a quick text to my mom while I'm in the car saying that I'm going to be at a friends house for a little bit.

I picked up a spare key he has from under a bush and let myself in.  Throwing my book bag in a corner somewhere, I waltz up to his bedroom but I am shocked to see a very gorgeous brunette. 

She looks up at me as soon as I walked into his room, "Who are you?" She says with disgust.

Before I have time to ask her the same question Aleister comes out of his bathroom on with a grey shirt in his hands and water dripping down his chest.  It was obvious he just got of the shower and only had time to put pants on. 

"Hey," he greeted me with a smile before sliding on his shirt.

Again, before I had time to reply with a hello myself I was interrupted by the brunette on the bed.

"Who's he?" She asks again with her thumb finger pointing to me. Aleister picks up a towel from his desk and rubs his head dry with the towel. He flicks his damp hair back and brushes the fringe back more making him looking incredibly sexy.

"My friend, Nate," he says, a smile on his lips when he says my name.

It's my turn to ask the question now, "Who's she," I say a little less rude than she did the first two times.

He smiles while rubbing the back of his neck, "My ex-wife Natalie."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N) ex-wife huh! There was a mention of her in the beginning of the last chapter. Anywhore, two chapters in one day, everybody say WHAAAA!

*waits expectantly for response*

-Emily