So Mom -20

Ryan will be played by Luke Korns!  He's really adorable and idk man maybe a sequel with a main characters brother who just got out of boarding school idk;)
---

Lizzie and Theo leave my house and I end up falling asleep on my couch waiting for Aleister.  He said he'd text me when he was on his way but it was 11 o clock and I was tired.  Before I went to sleep Carson and I planned on going to the beach tomorrow so that's something to be excited about.

I wake up to the pitch black because I hear something fall.  "If you're a ghost or something could you please not right now because I'm tired."

I hear Aleister respond, "Well at least you said please."

I sit up after hearing this angel's voice.  I see him and my mom fixing her hair.  She probably didn't expect for him to be at the door.

My mom smiles brightly at him, "Mr. Blackwell, what a pleasure to see you, we can go upstairs for some privacy if that's what you'd like."

He coughs and fixes his tie, "You might want to sit down."

"Uh okay?" She says more as a question.

I've never wanted to go play in traffic more than this moment right now.

Al sits next to me on the couch.  He takes a deep breath, "Alexandria, the person I am seeing isn't a woman."

She stares at him with shock in her eyes.  She looks completely taken aback.

She squinches her face, "Who is it then?"

I shake my hands in a jazz-hands kind of way, "Suprise!"

My voice came out awkward and I puckered my lips waiting for a response.

She looks as if her Rabbit, Puffles, just died all over again.

"Nate," she wines.

"Mom, I'm sorry, I should've told you I just... It was complicated."

She shakes her head, "If this is a fucking joke it's not funny."

I feel extremely terrible right now. She's honestly done nothing wrong. The only thing she's ever done was say mean things to me but she didn't know it was me and she was just trying to get something she wanted. I knew she had a crush on him and yet I still went for it.

Al leans forward and crosses his fingers together, he gets really serious and I know this is the Aleister that is a multi-millionaire lawyer that has made a name for himself. This is the Aleister that closes a business deal. This Aleister is serious.

Is it bad that I'm slightly turned on right now?

His voice comes out very gentle and caring, "Alexandria, I am deeply sorry. I didn't know that I would have these feelings, it just kind of happened. I truly believe that something special will come out of this relationship and if I didn't think so, I wouldn't have pursued it. You were not meant to get hurt in any way shape or form. If you want to call me names and get mad at me, that is fine but don't get mad at Nathaniel, I take blame for any troubles this might have caused you."

Damn that was professional.

I can see my mom is trying not to cry.

She looks at me, then back at Aleister.