Stop. Dont stop -9

Aleister's P.O.V.

Nate's kiss is pure bliss on my skin.  Sure I've kissed girls after my divorce with Natalie.  But no kisses have ever felt this right

But then as soon as the rush of the moment is there, it's gone and reality comes crashing down on me like a ton of hard, sharp, bricks. 

I push Nate away, . "Stop, wait. I can't do this. You're my employees son. You're 17."

He looks at me with a stunned face.  I'm sure my face resembles his as well, "You're a guy too by the way.  And although I'm not completely closed to the ideas of being with guys.  I've never actually been with a guy and I'm not going to have my first guy on guy experience be with a kid."  My voice came out a little harsher than I intended it to be.

He visibly bites the insides of his cheeks, "I'm not just some kid!" He protests.

But that's the problem, he is some kid. He just so happen to be my employees kid. The more it sinks in the more frightened I am by the situation. Yes, he is legal in the state of New York but he still lives with his mom, he still is in highschool, he still can't legally vote, smoke, or drink. He's still a kid.

So much is surging through my mind at the moment I don't know which one to focus on so Nate starts talking, "Al."

I look down at his nickname for me realizing how much pain it causes now.

He continues, "You know me. I'm mature, I'm consenting, and I want you. And by that kiss, I can tell you want me too. Give in to your inner demons and let them become reality. You couldn't have gotten this far in life without taking risks. Take one more."

I know what I want. If I really didn't want this I would have turned into my lawyer side and would have made a really good case as to why this wouldn't work but I didn't and I won't. I can see the headlines already. 'Millionaire Aleister Blackwell is gay and having an affair with employees son!' But fuck it, I'm going to be selfish for once.

"You're confident," I say with a sly smile, "That's hot." By the big gleam crossing Nate's face I could tell he knew I made my decision.

Taking my hand and shoving it forcefully into his hair and pulling his head back I French kissed Nate hard. As we kissed he walked back and I followed him leaving us to bump into a wall. I grab Nate by the ass initiating for him to jump up and straddle me with his back against the wall, legs crossed around my waist, and tongue tangled with mine.

After a while of kissing deeply I stopped to search for air, resting my head on his. One of my hands fount its way to his face to brush a piece of hair out of his cinnamon eyes. I'm sure my almond eyes just read hunger and lust but his had a different feeling to them. I let Nate go from my hold, him standing upright again.

"Get in the car, I'll drive you home," I say disappointed.

His eyebrows tangle in confusion, "What?  Why? I thought everything was going good."

I open the door to my expensive car, not caring at the moment that it cost over a million dollars and driving it more often makes it easier for it to be damaged.

"It was," I respond coldly.

He follows after me, getting in the passenger side. "Then why are you taking me home?"

I don't answer him. I could tell by the look in his eyes. He wants more than I could give him.  He doesn't want a quick one night stand and nothing more. No, he doesn't want that. Truthfully I want more than that also but I just can't. The media would eat me up, I'd loose too much.

After a few minutes of silence he speaks up, "Answer me," he says more as a question with desperation breaking through each word.

My eyes flicker to his face for a split second before looking back at the road seeing we're arriving at his house. "We can still be friends but nothing more."

Once I park my car outside of his house he doesn't seem to be getting out.

"Get out," I motion.

His hand goes to the upper part of my thigh, dangerously close to my private area and if his hand as much as moves an inch I think I pin him down.

His hand tightens around my thigh, not to an unbearable point but to a point as to were it feels really good. "I'm not able to be just friends with you. I need more."

Trying not to moan from the pleasure of having his hand so close my voice comes out strong and husky, "If you don't let go of my thigh I will take you right here, right now."

He looks into my eyes, probably trying to read my thoughts. His hand doesn't move but his grip doesn't tighten either. "Aleister, let me have you. No one has to know." At the end of his sentence he leans close and kisses my neck sending shivers all through my body. In this very instant I am completely and utterly vulnerable.

My fingers grasp at his hair holding on for stability. A moan escapes my lips causing a moan to release from him as well. My hips sway just from how aroused I am from his wet lips on my neck. My hand goes from his hair to his neck, holding him down as to plead him to not stop.

He pulls away a second later. I huff in protest. I fucking hate teases. "Have a car pick me up from school tomorrow?" He says in an innocent voice.

I would have said no but after have feeling that immense delight from this boy, it seems as if I can't get enough. I nod my head at Nate. He smiles and opens his door getting out and walks to his front door. As he's walking I can't help but look at his ass. God help me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N) pic is Nathaniel, looking as sexy as always. So how'd you like the chapter? Please let me know babes and could you kindly check out my out book Prince Charmings Prince!

Vote, comment, share!

-Emily