Test drive -8

A/N pictures is of relaxed Aleister. I've decided Adam Gallagher (his look from 2011) will play Nate and Charlie Matthews will play Aleister.

I found my way into a screening room. It had a big movie theatre screen but only about 3 rows of seats. In the corner I saw pretty much every game console you could think of. This man really knows how to spend his money.

In another corner there's shelves nailed to the wall with hundreds of movies on the shelves.

"You've been at my house for 2 hours and haven't started playing video games yet? What have you been doing this whole time?" Aleister's voice comes from the doorway making me jump a little bit.

I bend down to turn on look at his games trying to hide the fact I got scared by his presence.

Since Aleister didn't get a reply out of me he talked again, "I'm gonna change," he says pointing back towards his bedroom.

For the first time I noticed he had on a suit. It was navy blue with a red bow tie.

When Al came back into the room he had on a sweatshirt and ripped jeans.

"You look... Relaxed," I state.

He chuckles, "I told you, I'm relaxed around you."

I raise my eyes suggestively, "Does this mean you're relaxed enough to give me $50?"

He squints and shakes his head, "How does me being relaxed relate to giving you $50?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know, but looking around your house, I'm sure it'd be easy to give me a 50."

Aleister sits down in the movie theatre chair next to mine, "It would be, but then if I went around giving every sex crazed, drug addicted teenager $50 I wouldn't be rich anymore."

I raise my finger, "I'm not sex crazed or drug addicted therefore your statement is wrong."

"Have you decided what you want to do?" He questions, chuckling out the first couple words.

I sit back in the chair, "Actually, I would like to check out that car of yours."

He ponders on this for a while before making a grunt noise and pushing himself out of the chair. He turns around, "Well... Are you coming?"

Never had anyone have to ask me that question.

I follow Al to a garage with a about 3 pass codes and security cameras pointing in your face at the door.

He opens the steel door to reveal the sexiest car I've ever seen and I instantly recognize the car.

I stare there in awe, and I can tell Aleister is visibly staring at me, making me feel very self conscious.

"You have a Lamborghini Reventon? That car is over a million dollars!" I exclaim.

I look at him as he shrugs his head to the side and smirks, "I guess I have a thing for fast cars. I have more cars in a different garage but this is my favorite car so this baby gets locked up in here. Until today."

My head shoots to his face to see if he's serious. "Really?" I ask quietly afraid that if I spoke too loud he'd change his mind.

He lifts his shoulders as to say 'fuck why not?'

Aleister hops in the front seat and I into the passenger. Oh my god it gets better. The inside is kept in pre-stein condition and I think I'm gonna have a cargasm.