I'm Back -6

A/N Picture is of my little baby Nate!

Monday's are like the ugly Betty of weekdays. I haven't spoken to Aleister since Friday. We talked all night and I think it made me like him more. He's so childish for someone who is a CEO of a huge company and has millions.

He hasn't texted me since and I obviously don't want to be the one to initiate the conversation.

I walk downstairs to see my mom frantically combing her hand and putting on her high heels at the same time.

I look at her in amusement, "Running late?"

She chuckles before falling onto the ground. I can't help but let a slight laugh escape my lips. Mom glares at me before hurrying up to put her shoes on.

"Can I have my keys back?" I ask her. She had taken away my car keys away when I got in punched the kid. Mom doesn't answer me so I ask again, "I am not taking the bus and you don't have time to drop me off. . . I literally will not go to school."

I can't see her face because she's looking at her shoes but I can tell she's rolling her eyes. Mom brushes her dress down and turns around quickly, her curls bouncing, "You can have your keys back but if I as much feel that you're causing trouble I'm taking them back."

"Yeah, Yeah," I say dismissively. Mom reaches into a bowl full of oranges and finds the keys.

I walk over to her, and snatch them from her hands, "Great hiding place."

"If I didn't hide them, you would've taken them back."

I shrug, "Probably."

Mom gives me knowing look before grabbing her purse and leaving.

After lazily putting on my outfit, glasses, tussling my hair up a bit, and slipping on my shoes, I slide into my black Camaro.

It was a gift from my mom on my 16th birthday, although I couldn't legally drive back then.

Hopping in, I adjust my mirror.

Should I text Aleister? I open up his name on my contact list, my fingers hovering over the chat button. Screw it. I'll text him.

Me: Hey

It's weird how a simple word could have me sweating buckets. Not only is he incredibly hot, he's also extremely rich, funny, super smart, and did I mention he was hot. Drop dead fucking gorgeous.

Arriving at my school, I see my group of friends.

My friend Theo swings his hands up, "Ah yes the legend, Nate, has finally arrived." He then bows.

I laugh. I walk up to Theo and we do our handshake that is kind of natural to do when ever we see each other.

"But really, everyone has been talking about you. First you get suspended for punching that dick Jake, then you get arrested!" My friend Lizzie says excitedly. Lizzie is the bold one in the group.

It's Rosie's turn to laugh now, "How did that even happen?" Rosie is very pretty and is probably one of the sweetest chicks I know.

I bite my lip and see Rosie blush, she's had a crush on me since 2nd grade. She's never admitted it, but it's very clear. "I got a little drunk, is all."

They all look at me with a hint of disbelief wondering if that's all there is to it. I guess they were expecting something bigger. I'm not gonna go around pissing on cats or whatever.

Theo, Lizzie, Rosie, and I all separate and walk to our classes.

---

"Okay, uhm never have I ever had sex in a public place," said Rosie. It was lunch and we were sitting around play never have I ever. Each time we've done something the other person hasn't, we have to take a drink of the school's nasty milk. It's not that bad, it's just not something a sane person would do willingly.

Lizzie and I both take a sip of our frozen milk.

My phone buzzes in my pocket so I take it out.

Aleister: Sorry I've been stuck in a meeting all day. What's up?

I can't help the smile that breaks out on my face. Theo raises his eyebrows, "Girl?"

Lizzie cuts in, "Or boy?"

I smirk, "Boy."

Lizzie starts to giggle, "Awwww."

Theo rolls his eyes and I see Rosie out of he corner of my eye fake a smile.

I finish my sentence, "An off-limit boy."

Theo scoffs, "When has that ever stopped you before."

I want to tell them that it's different. Aleister's not just someone I can hook up with.

I go back to my phone.

Me: Nothing really, I just wanted 2 say hi

Aleister texted back surprisingly fast.

Aleister: It's not really a good time but I'll call you in a little bit. Maybe I can have a car come pick you up and we can hang out?

Me: Yeah definitely

At the moment I am beaming. If I get any happier I think I might explode. It's hard enough trying to retain dancing in my seat.

Rosie sighs, "Someone's getting laid tonight."

I huff out a breath, "Why do you guys only think of me as a man whore."

Lizzie laughs while putting a fry in your mouth, "That's because you are one."

I flick them off before throwing the rest of my food away and leave the cafeteria. I'm just going to skip the rest of the day. It's not like I have many more classes after lunch anyway.

Once in my car I blast Fall Out Boy, not questioning the weird looks I get from passing strangers at the loud music. Where should I go? Eh why not McDonald's. I barely ate the horrid lunch food.

I arrive a couple minutes later, deciding to go in and sit. I pull on the sides of my sweaters like the guys in the movies and smoothly close my car door.

After I ordered my food and sit down I see a kid with his hoodie pulled up. Is he? Is he crying? Picking up my tray I walk over to him.

"Hey," I speak cautiously.

I hear him sniffle, then wipe his nose with the sleeve of his jacket.

"Is this seat taken," I question.

He just shakes his head. Sitting down and being at eye level I can tell he has dirty blond hair, slight freckles, and he's fairly attractive. He couldn't have been older than 15. "Are you okay?"

He nibbles on his lip before deciding not to answer.

"Okay, well, what's your name?"

He looks up at me, his black hoodie slowly falling down.

He stares me in the eyes for a while, "Ryan."

I smile, "Hey Ryan, I'm Nate."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N) Sorry for the wait!! But I finally got an update in! If you don't mind you guys should check out my other story, Prince Charming's Prince. It just hit 10k!

Thanks for reading, please vote, comment, share, or whatever else.

Who do you guys think Ryan is? And why was he crying?

-Emily