Party¿ -18

Recap:
He moves his hand to my back wrapping my arms around me and then moves in to kiss me. It was slow at first, but then started to get more passionate.

The next thing I know is I hear Carson wolf whistling and yelling "Get some!"

Al pulls back and looks around erratically, practically scared out of his wits by the sudden loud noise.

I laugh and lay my head on his shoulder, "Relax, it's just my brother."

I feel him smile on my head, "So I guess that means I can't take you back to my place since your brother's here."

I bite my lip, holding my smile and I speak sarcastically, "Oh darn."

We laugh together. I lift my head up from his shoulder and begin to kiss him again. His lips are soft and moist as his tongue glides against mine. He bites my lower lip and holds it there for a second. We continue to make out again but is interrupted, for a second time, by my younger brother.

He claps his hands together once to get our attention, "As adorable as that is, Mom texted me. We have to get home now and I think she's noticed the money you took is gone."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Mom was pissed when we got back home because of her money but I just gave her the money Al gave to me.  I arrive home after a long day at school.  Carson starts school next week once everything is settled out with the school now that he's back.  He thinks everyone's going to be so excited for him to be back.  I'm sure he also thinks the sun shines out of his own ass.

I open the door to see Mom getting dressed in a fancy black dress.

"Where are you going?" I ask curious.

She only gives me a one word response, "Out."

"Out?"

"I won't be home until the morning so see you then," she says and rushes out the door.

She has a date, and not an important one.  More like a hook up.  Did she give up on Al already?  Then an idea sparks in my head.

I pick up my phone and text my friends.  "Go buy a lot alcohol from the guy behind the grocery store," I order.

Carson questions, "He still sells.  Goddamn."  Then he pauses, "Wait, what's going on.  Why am I buying alcohol?"

I shake my head, "With your IQ, I don't think you'd understand... We're throwing a party dumbass."

Carson smirks, "You sure?"

"We're already going to hell, why not see how bad we can fuck things up first."

He chuckles and punches me in the shoulder before jogging out.

My friends arrive a few minutes later with a couple of packs of beer and a whole a lot of people.  Everyone's excited, I haven't had a party in the longest time and my parties are always the best.  No doubt everyone's going to be there.

Carson arrives with some of his old buddies and alcohol.

Once everything was settled and I got the music playing, Theo, Lizzie, Rosie, Ryan, and I sat down in the corner with a few beers in our hands. 

I could see that Rosie personally chose to sit by me,especially close and I don't want to lead her on or anything but then again it's supposed to be a fun night and I kind of want to get laid. I crack my knuckles and set down the beer, "Let's play never have I ever."  I don't get why I always chose that game because I, of course, always end up losing.