Our First Date -24

*Nate's P.O.V*

I run upstairs to get changed.  Knowing Al, he's probably gonna take me to a fancy restaurant.  So I need to wear something that's casual enough to go to the movies but formal enough to eat at a fancy restaurant.  It'd be easier if I just jumped out of a window but getting the screen off my window is a bitch so that's not a viable option.

Okay Nathaniel calm down.  It's just your first date, it's no big deal. 

Who the hell am I kidding this is a huge deal.  No doubt someone's gonna take a picture and I need to at least look fuckable. 

I decide on a silky grey button up shirt and black jeans with grey vans.  I run my hands through my hair messing it up a bit.  I look at myself in the mirror.  Okay not bad. 

Instead of walking downstairs like a normal person, I take 2 at a time.  I hop down on the floor loud making my presence loud. 

"Ready?" I ask him.

He was texting on his phone and he looks up at me through his lashes.  He looks like a true model at this moment.  I want to smile but I contain my composure and fix my shirt.  He sets his phone down next to him and stands up and yawns.  My mom comes into the room, "Where are you guys going?"

"To the movies and then out to eat," I tell her as I put my hands in my pocket.

She nods and heads back into the kitchen.  I pick up my car keys, "I'm driving, give that driver of yours a break."  I jingle my car keys in my hand for representation.

He smirks and follows me out the door.

We drive to the nearest theater and I park. Al lifts up the hem of his suit, "Think I'm a little overdressed for the movies?"

I laugh silently, "Oh babe, you're a little overdressed for a lot of things."

I walk towards the theatre indicating this little chat was over.  We stand in the very long line but immediately I can see people whispering together.  This one teenage girl pulls out her phone and looks at it, then back to Aliester, then back to her phone and this exchange happens 6 or 7 times before she has a small conversation with her friend.  Then her friend bodly decides to push her towards us and the girl stammers.  "A-Are you that millionaire that came out?"

Aliester looks at me with a knowing look that just screams 'told you so.' 

This girls question suddenly had everyone in line practically wondering the same thing.  I mean it's not a very far fetched idea.  It's not like he lived in Connecticut or something, he lived in their city and he's also pretty much the only guy who would wear a suit to a movie theatre. 

Al doesn't look around but I know he can feel the stares all around him.

He gives a small smile, "Possibly."

He's cocky, have to give it to him.  Aliester takes his arm and wraps it around my shoulder and then looks back to the girl, "But then again I could just be another millionaire who came out that he had a boyfriend today.... Who knows?"

And when I say the girl practically died.  I mean the bitch practically died.  He eyes wavered, he legs buckled, causing her to lean on her friend, and she gasped.  You'd think someone just said that they killed her parents and fed them to her like some South Park shit.  Everyone else started to whisper but nothing negative.  This is good but it's just the beginning. 

We get our tickets and sit down.  Once seated I punch him in the ribs. 

"Ow!  What the hell was that for?" He asks with a yelling whisper.

I enhance my glare, "Why are you so cocky all the time.  You basically just killed a young girl with two sentences."

He shakes his head, "Sorry that you're jealous."

I scoff, "Me?  Jealous?  Of you?  You may have good lucks, and money, and nice hair, and you always smell nice, and you have an insanely hot boyfriend," I throw in to help my case, "You don't..."  I pause thinking.  I pucker my lips in defeat.

He nods his head, "Mhmm."  But then he leans in and gives me a soft and gentle kiss.  "You are definitely right about all of those points but the only one that matters to me is the last one."

I raise my eyebrows, "Hmm I've seen to forgotten what I had said previously."

He smirked wide, "Is that so?"  He leans in just an inch away from my lips and he looks directly at them.  I want to be a tease and lick them but know it would be obvious.  "I do have an insanely hot boyfriend that drives me crazy, every time I look at him.  I don't know why it took me so long to see that.  And now that I do, I want everyone to know about my hot boyfriend and I want them to be jealous that he's just one more thing I have that they can't get."

"Damn right," I whisper with a smile.

He kisses me, closing the gap and I can feel his smile against my own.

"I'm so glad I decided to punch that one kid because getting suspended was the best choice I've made all year," I say remembering the events that led to me meeting Aliester in the first place.

Al doesn't say anything but his hand closes around mine as the lights dim and the previews start.  I know that I'm gonna be interested in the movie but probably more interested in him.  I can't wait until our dinner date so it can be bright enough for me to see his beautiful features.  The date technically hasn't even really started but it's already the best date I've ever been on.

(A/N)Okay so there's probably one more chapter after this but this is just something extraMe trying to give backAside from writing cliché I'm also writing something else which will be out on wattpad shortly, I'm in love with itBut I just wanted to say a quick thank you to Gian who I met on younow like 3 days and I'm already in love because he's hilarious but that's beside the pointHe like lowkey motivated me to write because I'm a horrible person who promises to write and fails but this time I didn't¿