Yes Sir -25

The movie ends and everyone starts to stand up. I feel so ditzy and happy right now and I'm not entirely sure why. My life is just so good. I want to lay down and just bask in what is my life because it's perfect. How the hell do I deserve this? I've only ever been a bad, sarcastic, asshole my life and yet I end up with this perfect, hot, rich god. I mean hey I'm not complaining or anything but shouldn't someone more deserving get this?

This isn't how the movies portray stories like this. Some small town pretty girl that is unique and doesn't follow the norm should have run into Aliester and they should've become madly in love except it's me. I'm not underprivileged, bullied, or extremely smart and yet I get a reward.

Aliester squeezes my hand, "You okay?"

I force a smile and nod, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"You look a little, well upset. Bored of me already?" He teases.

"Yeah I'm soooo bored of you," I say dragging out the 'so', "Have any sisters I can hit on now?"

He scoffs and gets up out of the seat.

I hurry up and catch up to him, "Maybe we could spice up or sex life? What do you think Natalie's doing today?"

"Ha Ha, you're hilarious. Besides our sex life is non-existent," he says with a smile that reaches his eyes.

"I can fix that," I smirk and grab his hands.

"Let's go," he says as he pulls me out of the movie theatre.

"So what's our next destination," I say in a sing songy voice.

"A coffin if you don't shut up." He says in a fake annoyed voice.

"You need to stop retaliating and stop having smart ass comments I'm the only one that has the pass to do that," I say to him.

He chuckles, "A pass? Oh really? Since when did that happen because I'm pretty sure I can discredit it."

I stop walking and cross my arms, "You can't discredit it, it's laminated."

He flicks his hands to the car, "Stop talking and just get in the car."  He adds, "I'll drive this time."

I gasp and make sure it's extra exaggerated, "Aliester Blackwell?  Driving.  Jesus walks with us, pigs are flying, I'm in a committed relationship, what is this?"

"If you stop talking I'll buy you a steak," he comments.

"We are relationship goals," and after that I didn't say another word except for the occasional lip-syncing that turned into actual singing.  He should be lucky he was blessed with my singing for that ride.

Now I could go on and tell you all about our dinner and everything but the story would never end.  I mean who wants it to?  Aleister and I will have a good life.  You know why I know that for sure?  Because we fit together like pieces on a puzzle.  He's the tie to my suit.  And I'm the suit to his tie.

I know this was short but I haven't updated and I figure this book should've got a short sweet updateI feel like this was a good place to end itAnd trust me Aliester and Nate will be together foreverBut yeah this is the endMaybe sometime I'll update my other stories but I'm busyI love you guysYou have no idea how thankful I am
Caio

~Emily