Back to work -13

I woke up to Kellin Quin's voice remembering I forgot to shut my alarm off.  I roll over to put my arm around Aleister but his body is gone.  The next thing I know he walks in with pajama pants hanging low off his waist and no shirt.  The events of last night went through my mind, we just made out for a while and then watched stand up comedians until we both fell asleep.

"Morning," he greets.

I sit up, the covers falling off me revealing my shirtless body.  "Why are you up this early?" I ask. 

He walks in and lays down on his bed with a huff, "Work.  I was supposed to be there hours ago to get ready for an important meeting today.  I really need to impress these clients but I figured watching you sleep was more fascinating." I look down at the covers blushing and hoping I didn't do something stupid in my sleep.  Looking at Al I see he has a very noticeable hickey on his neck.

"Sorry about that," I say trying to suppress a laugh.  Truthfully, I'm not sorry, I want people to know he's off limits.

He gets up and looks in the mirror to see what I'm looking at.  He lets his head drop.  "Great."

I get up and stand behind him looking at both of us in the mirror.  My hair is all tussled.  My hand slides around his waist and my chin nestles in his neck.  He smiles, "God this is so weird."

I place small kisses on his neck while speaking, "Good weird right?"

He turns around to face me, "Definitely good weird."  He kisses me strongly.  I moan at the feeling of his bare torso against mine.  This causes a smile out of him that I can feel through the kiss.

I break the kiss, "Will you give me a ride home? My friend drove my car back to my house last night and I can't exactly go to work with you because I think that'd be a little suspicious." He chuckles and nods his head

Once home I see my mom freakishly fast getting ready. "Oh I'm so late."

I shake my head, "What else is new."

"Nate! Oh finally you're home, get ready we're leaving, this morning Mr. Blackwell called me and said I'd be presenting the meeting and trying to convince the clients to sign with us. This is a big deal and I need to look presentable and so do you so look nice."

This is actually good news for me because she'll be so worried about how she looks, she'll forget that she hasn't seen me for the past 48 hours.  Thankfully she hasn't heard about the whole jail incident because she would never stop talking.  And she does this thing when she gets mad she just huffs a lot.  A whole lot.  Like damn girl, now I know why the the little piggys got so scared.

Once I get dressed I meet my birth giver downstairs. 

She has on a simple but sexy pencil skirt, purple blouse, natural makeup, and loose waves in her hair.  She looks pretty damn good if I do say so my self. 

"Ready?" I ask and she nods.

"So," oh god, "Where have you been lately.

I wave her off, "Here and there, no where important and no one that I even care about."

She scoffs at that remark, "I can tell that you are lying, your lips are moving."

I shake my head, "Okay Meghan Trainor."

"Tell me," She wines. My mom may be professional, but she acts and looks like a 20 year old. People often mistake us for siblings.

"Since you're so interested in my personal life, let me be interested in yours. You and Mr. Blackwell huh?"

This causes her to smile and I try to hold back my frown, "I already told you, we have done stuff but we've never slept together. But he came to the barbecue we had and at work we've just gotten closer. I think he may like me. I don't know, he just got divorced and he's quite younger than I am."

I didn't expect her to say anything like that.

My mom has a major crush on the guy I have a thing with.

Wow, I've slept with my girlfriends brothers, sisters and boyfriends sisters and brothers and some of their best friends but never my moms crush. I run my hands through my hair.

She hits my arm, "Don't mess up your hair, we need to look good to impress these people."

I groan. While on the way there my mind immediately goes to Aleister and how good he looks in a suit.  God I've got it bad.  I just can't help think of him, he's been on my mind 24/7 and I kind of like it.

"Nate, Nate, Nate," my mom's voice sinks into my ears.

"Huh? What?"

She giggles, "We're here. Don't let your mind wander too much, it's far to small to be let out on its own."

Bitch.

Moms looks at the clock once we get inside, "Right on time."

The receptionist recognizes my mom, "Alexandria Adams, they're waiting for you on the fifth floor." She nods her head obviously nervous.

We get on the elevator, "Nate, just wait outside the room okay I don't know how long it will take, talk to
Aleister, if you know his first name you must be on good terms now."

I just wanted to say 'Well you're not wrong'

She might be just a little too right.

We get to the fifth floor and after a little bit of walking I see a huge room with sliding doors wide open.  In the room I can see Aleister chatting up the future clients.  The clients are a middle aged woman and man with their hands clasped together.  Then a young man walks out and I realize it's Ryan.

"Nate?"

"Ryan?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N) WHAAAAAAA yeah that just happened. Next chapter you get to see a little bit more of jealous Aleister. I love you guys so much you literally have no idea.

-Emily