Cheater Childhood Friend x Male Reader x CEO daughter

Requested by @KarmaFury123

Y/n P.O.V.

It has been 2 years since I broke up with my childhood friend Jessica when I found out she was cheating on me with my friend Eric behind my back.

Flashback

It was a normal day of school in the University, I was walking in the hallway and was looking for Jessica to take her out on a date. I wanted to tell her the good news that I was accepted into the famous company. This company was well known around the country as one of the difficultness places you can get in because of the well pay salary, good work environment, and the many futures it can open up for someone.

Jessica and I have been dreaming about getting married together ever since we were little, but we promise each other that we find good paying jobs and take our time until our lives are settle so we can think about starting our family together.

However lately I wasn't able to spend time with her just as much we used too because of my constant studying in order to get inside the company. Which put a distance between us in our relationship, so I wanted to make it up to her by taking her out to dinner then after afterwards to the movies to see the film that she was wanting to see together.

I send her a message that I wanted to talk with her about tonight, but she hasn't responded which was odd but understandable probably because she may still be upset with me for ignoring her.

Y/n: I guess she must be upset with me ignoring her, but I hope tonight can help clear up everything between us and the hard work I put in to get in the company for our future.

As I was walking, I manage to reach to her dorm and was ready to knock on her door.

Y/n: Ok, Y/n let do this.

But before I could knock, I heard some moaning and giggling behind the door.

Y/n: No, it can't be.

I grab the handle of the door and twisted the nob finding out it was unlocked. Once I enter and walked in and fearing for the worst, I saw Jessica in bed with my friend Eric both naked and sweating looking like they just had sex moments ago. Not holding my anger, I yelled out to both of them.

Y/n: JESSICA! ERIC! WHAT THE HELL!?!?!

They both finally notice me with both freaking out and trying to cover themselves with the sheets. I couldn't believe with my eyes that the person I loved so long has been cheating behind my back with my friend.

Jessica: Y/n is not what you think!

Eric: It's a misunderstanding!

Y/n: MISUNDERSTANDING!?!?! How is it a misunderstanding after I'm seeing my girlfriend in bed with my friend!

They didn't say anything as they look away from me in shame. I wasn't having it, so I decided to force to explain what's going on.

Y/n: One of you care to explain to me why the two of you have been cheating behind my back.

Jessica was the first to speak.

Jessica: It's because you been ignoring me for so long, I got lonely. So, I called Eric over one day to keep me company and it led to one thing to another we started seeing each other. You were so busy I thought you lost interest with me.

I was so disappointed to hear what she said that it made me feel conflicted about it. Then Eric started explaining his side of the story.

Eric: Look Y/n I like Jessica more than just a friend, so I thought I could comfort her while you were busy with studying. I wanted her break up with you but the sneaking around that we were having was exciting and I didn't want it to stop. I'm sorry, man.