Cheater Yang x Male Reader x Glynda 2/2

3rd P.O.V.

Couple Months later...

A few months has passed since the fall of Beacon Academy. Many lives were lost, buildings destroyed, the kingdom in rubble, Grimm roaming the streets, and Ozpin is dead. However, everything slowly started to recover thanks to the support from both Y/n and Glynda by helping civilians and rebuilding the town together.

After the city was finally rebuilt Y/n and Glynda finally got married and settled down in a house that was built in Y/n hometown on the island of Patch for them to live. They soon later found out that Glynda was three weeks pregnant with Y/n child as they both celebrated by going on a romantic date together under moonlight sky.

The couple seem to be enjoying their new lifestyle as a married couple and with a baby on the way. What can get better is like a dream come true for Y/n after he started dating Glynda after his breakup with Yang.

Speaking of Yang.... after the fall of Beacon Academy, she has been...

Couple weeks earlier during the rebuilding of the town....

At the Xiao long/Rose house, Ruby woke up from sleep after passing out from using her silver eyes. Qrow was able to let Ruby know what's been going on since she was out of commission. After she was caught up with everything that happened, Ruby asks what happened to Yang and Y/n.

Qrow: Y/n is helping Glynda on rebuilding the town and tending the wounded. Y/n managed to save both Yang and this "Blake" person lives from this psychotic Fauns person from the White Fang. What I heard from Blake is that after Y/n bandage up the both of them he left to go find Glynda. Which got me wondering, why did Y/n leave Yang behind to go help Glynda? Aren't Y/n and Yang dating if I remember correctly.

Ruby remembered she still hasn't told her father or Qrow about Yang and Y/n breakup after Yang cheated on him with Blake.

Ruby: Oh.... I guess I haven't told you about Yang and Y/n breakup when you came to visit.

Qrow: They broke up? When did this happened.

Ruby: It happened during Yang birthday when she started acting distant toward him after initiation. Me and Y/n caught Yang cheating on him with Blake in bed after we went looking for them. Y/n was heartbroken by what she did then a couple weeks later Y/n started dating Glynda after she confessed to him.

Ruby can tell her uncle was shocked and upset by what Yang did as he took a sip from his flask before putting it away.

Qrow: By the gods.... that just messed up.... And you're saying that Blake person is the same one, who told me what happened after he saved them.

Ruby nods her head.

Qrow: Shit.... I feel bad for Y/n on what he went through.... I can't believe it. Yang, my own niece. Cheated on her childhood friend/boyfriend with another girl. I don't have problem with her dating another girl but cheating is a different understanding. I would've of understand that they broke up if they had a disagreement or something but cheating on him behind his back because she "fallen in love" with someone else is not right. It would have been better if she told him the truth.

Ruby: Yeah.....

Qrow: Plus, they been dating for three years if I'm correct. Does anyone else know about this?

Ruby: Only me, Weiss, Y/n, and now you. I haven't told dad yet.

Qrow: Ok... that good. Don't tell your dad about this yet. It will be better if Yang told him directly than someone else.

Ruby: Speaking of Yang.... where is she?

Qrow: She's in her room and hasn't left her bed when she woke up just been staring out the window.