Cheater Older Cousin x Male Reader 2/2

3rd P.O.V.

It has been a half a year now after Akane cheating and Y/n started dating Anna, Y/n is about to start his next year of school soon and Akane is graduating this year. So, Akane has been trying her best on reconcile with Y/n or at least get back together with him despite the fact he's dating her mother. However, no matter what she does Y/n has been doing everything he can to avoid her at all costs not wanting to see her face again after what she did, but this doesn't stop her, so she tries to ambush him after school to finally talk to him.

After school....

Y/n just finished class as he starts packing up, his stuff to go home after a long day of school.

Y/n: Finally, class is done! Also glad is Friday because that mean movie night with Anna. I already have a movie pick out for us to watch and is called "Jeepers Creepers" is supposed to be a horror movie recommended for couples who want to huddle together after multiple jumps scare and intense atmosphere.

Y/n start leaving the classroom as Akane peeks around the corner of the hallway seeing this is her chance.

Akane: *thought* Ok this is my chance! I know this is wrong of me to sneak up on him, but I don't have any other choice. I'm almost out of time before I graduate from high school and go to college, then I won't be able to see him anymore.

Akane start following Y/n from behind without him noticing her.

few minutes later...

Just before Y/n was about to reach the entrance.

Akane: Y/n wait!

Y/n stop at the exit, refusing to turn around to look at Akane in the face.

Y/n: What do you want Akane? I have somewhere to be if you don't see.

Akane: Please can we talk, we haven't talk since-

Y/n: Since I discovered you been cheating on me behind my back. Yeah, it makes sense why I have been ignoring you all this time plus I'm dating Anna so the last thing I want to do is ruin my relationship with her.

Akane: Yeah, I found about you dating my mother after you told her about my cheating but why date her of all people. Are you trying to get back at me by dating my mom?

Y/n: What make you think I'm dating your mom just to get back at you.

Akane: Well, um-

Y/n: What Anna did for me was to comfort me for the betrayal you did, I did not date her to get back at you because that will be selfish and hurt her feelings thinking she's being use like that. You already know what happened to her when she was still married to your dad?

Akane: Yes, she told me how he cheated on her with a younger coworker at his work and saying it was her fault, he had an affair. Leading for them to get a divorce and her taking custody of me afterwards.

Y/n: And you know what YOU did Akane.

Akane: I basically did the same thing what my dad did to my mom.

Y/n: Not just the same, you took an excitement out of cheating on me. Something you enthusiastically express in the video when I caught you coming out of that love hotel with your lover.

Akane look ashamed of herself when she remembers what she said back at the love hotel entrance.

Akane: That was wrong of me to say about you and our relationship but please give me a chance to make it up to you.

Y/n turn back to look at Akane.

Y/n: And how do you expect me to believe you? You're going to graduate this year and go off to college, you'll literally be far away from me to be even believe you won't be cheating on me again. Not to mention I only got two years left in high school before I graduated as well. By then you would be sleeping around with different guys behind my back and end up pregnant with one of them.