Cheater Pyrrha x Male reader x Nora

Y/n P.O.V.

I should've known... I should've know she could never forget her feelings for him. I mean really... it was right there in front of me the whole time... it should have been obvious from the beginning.

Y/n: I should have never had my hope up... it sounded too good to be true when she accepted my feelings so easily. She was only being nice that who she is...

The reason I'm behaving this way is because I discovered Pyrrha was cheating on me with Jaune. Who would've of thought, the most friendliest, most caring, and kindest girl in Beacon turn out to be a cheater and a liar.

Sure, I known the whole time Pyrrha never got over her feelings for Jaune since she always had a crush on him since the start of the first semester. I mean why wouldn't she!? It was her first crush, she tried desperately to get his attention but Jaune never took the hint. It was painful for me to watch the person I love try to get the attention of someone else who doesn't recognize when someone is flirting with them.

But when she decided to date someone like me, he FINALLY took notice and decided the best way to reciprocate her feelings is by making out with another dude's girlfriend. And Pyrrha... how can she think it was ok for her to cheat on me after how much I treated her with so much love and respect. Not to mention the courage for me to confess to her in front of her face.

Y/n: If she still had feelings for someone else then she could've just rejected me. It would have been much better than me finding of her betrayal!

Turning to my side, my eyes landed on a picture frame of me and Phyrra taking a picture together during her first championship. I just sigh to myself before grabbing it and placing it face down.

Y/n: I've been by Pyrrha side ever since we were kids and I had a crush on her since I can remember. I was too scared at first to tell her about my feelings for her. However, since entering Beacon I worked up the courage to finally tell her that I love her...

Flashback...

It was during lunch, when I saw Pyrrha sitting by herself after she tried to give Jaune more hints that she liked him but failed miserably. Prom was only a day away so Pyrrha thought she could use this chance to ask him out but it was obvious he was more focus on getting Weiss attention.

So, using this chance I decided to walk up to her and work up the courage to ask her out to Prom. At first I was nervous but knowing this is only chance to confess my feelings decided to take the chance.

Y/n: H-Hey, Phyrra!

Pyrrha: Hey, Y/n...

Y/n: So, I'm guessing Jaune is still going after Weiss.

Pyrrha: Yes...

Y/n: So... Phyrra, I wanted to ask you something.

Pyrrha: Hmm, is there something you need?

Y/n: I wanted to ask if you have a date to the Prom? I-I'm mean considering your popularity and all.

Pyrrha: .... No, not really.

Y/n: Oh...

Pyrrha: ......

Y/n: Do you want to go to Prom with me?

Pyrrha: What?

Y/n: I mean... I don't have a date... so, I thought maybe you and me can go together.

Pyrrha: As friends?

Y/n: Not exactly... no...

Pyrrha: Then what?