Ntr housewife x Male reader

Y/n P.O.V.

Y/n: *thought* I can't believe it. How could she do this to me for all this time when I was at work.

Maria: Hey, Y/n~

I'm sitting in front of my desk as I look behind me to see my wife Maria who has a lustful look and a pregnancy test in her hand with the laptop in the background playing one of the many videos of her having sex with the neighbor and some other random men.

Video...

Maria is surrounded by different men including the neighbor himself as they are having sex with Maria who has a lustful smile on her face with her tongue sticking out.

Neighbor: Maria you're so hot~!

He said as he's pounding Maria ass from behind causing her moan in pleasure.

Maria: *moan* AHA~!

Neighbor: I'm sorry about her husband though, hahaha~!

Maria: Please fuck my adulterous pussy even harder~! I want to feel your cum inside me~!

Neighbor: As you wish~!

Pounding her even harder and slapping her ass making her moan even more until cumming inside her completely getting her pregnant.

End of Video...

Maria: I'm pregnant~ Aren't you happy, dear~?

Maria continues looking at me with that same expression as I was just disgusted to look at her at all. How can she expect me to be happy for something that's disgusting as this? Cheating and recording it for fun this is just outrages and betrayal to our marriage entirely.

Maria: What wrong Y/n~?

Y/n: What's wrong? What's wrong!? How can I be happy of my wife cheating on me behind my back! With the neighbor no less!

Maria: Oh~ So, you found the recordings I saved on my diary in the laptop~ Did you enjoy it~?

Is she serious?! Has she lost her mind with all the constant sex!

Y/n: Of course not! How can I be ok with you cheating on me and getting pregnant someone else child that isn't mind!

Maria: Don't be like that~ We can have the family like we always wanted~

She definitely lost her mind entirely; she isn't the same women I once knew and loved.

Y/n: Can you answer me this. Why?

Maria: Why what~?

Y/n: Why did you cheat on me?

Maria just continues looking at me with that damn same expression as she answers me.

Maria: Well, I just wanted to continue writing my adulterous diary~

Y/n: Adulterous diary? Is this what it is on the laptop. Your constant cheating with the neighbor for those NTR stories fiction.

Maria: Why yes~ I just enjoy them so much it makes me feel so wet~

Y/n: You're disgusting.

Maria: Don't say that dear~ Sure I have my fun with the neighbor and all, but I still love you~ You are what is most important to me~

Y/n: That's a lie and you know it.

Maria: Huh~ What make you think that idea~

Y/n: You're just saying that because the truth is your using me for your sick diary.