Cheater Rogue x Gambit Male reader

3rd P.O.V.

It been a few years since Y/n and Rogue started dating after Y/n charms finally got through to her and she finally accepted his offer to date him before becoming his girlfriend. During those few years together, everything seems to be going fine for the both of them especially as members of the X-Men.

However, since the professor assassination at the U.N. and learning that the professor gave everything to Magneto under his will including the X-Men itself. Things started to change around the mansion more specifically Y/n and Rogue relationship toward each other.

Since Magneto arrival to the mansion, Rogue and Magneto started acting weird around each other which Y/n took notice along with Morph teasing him about the idea of Rogue and Magneto spending so much time alone together in the danger room for the whole day and day after.

At first Y/n didn't want to believe it, thinking it was just all in his head but after eavesdropping on Rogue conversation with Magneto in Xavier's office and the illusion he saw from Goblin Queen. Y/n came to a decision that he needed to confront Rogue about her relations with Magneto and understand why she been acting weird lately.

So, when Magneto invited Rogue to go with him to Genosha. Y/n made sure to join them so he can use this chance to speak with Rogue in private.

Late at night....

After exploring the city of Genosha, Y/n contacted Rogue to speak with her privately before the party. While he waited for her to arrive, he was thinking to himself if he's making the right choice.

Y/n: Is this right...? I mean Rogue and I been dating for so long now, I'm sure there's an explanation behind all of this. What if I'm making a mistake, I could be wrong about her cheating on me with Magneto. But that illusion I saw and the schedule for the danger room...

Rogue: Hey, sugar...

Y/n spots Rogue by the window as she makes her way inside.

Y/n: Rogue...

Rogue: You needed to speak with about something.

Y/n: Yeah... I wanted ask you something important and I need you to be honest with me.

Rogue looks at Y/n nervously.

Y/n: I want to know what is your deal with Magneto. I mean ever since he showed up to the mansion, you been acting off.... Is there something I need know?

Rogue look at Y/n for a moment before sighing.

Rogue: Take a seat, sugar.

Taking a seat like she asked, Rogue sit next to him as she start explaining herself.

Rogue: There's something you need to know about my past.

Rogue then start explaining her history between her and Magneto from way back before she met the X-men or Y/n.

Y/n couldn't believe what he was hearing, learning Rogue used to be in a relationship with Magneto and not only that discovering she used to be intimate with him.

Y/n: So... you and Magneto used to be a thing. Why didn't you tell me about this?

Rogue: I just wanted everything to stay in the past. I didn't want you or the X-men to judge me about it.

Y/n: Ok, I understand that part but what about now. I noticed you and him have been acting weird lately since the day, he showed up at the mansion. You basically been spending more time with him than with me!