Cheater Yang x Male Reader x Glynda 1/2

Y/n P.O.V.

It's Yang birthday today, and I was walking down the hallway of Beacon Academy carrying Yang gift in my hand. We been dating for about 3 years now since I confessed to her back in our previous school. We been childhood friends ever since Ruby was born, she told me about how her biological mother left her family, their second mother died, and how their father had to take care of them by himself.

I soon met her team she was assigned but what surprised me was that her sister is assigned as team leader then met her partner, she was matched with name Blake. She told me that Blake is a Faunus and ask me not to tell anyone since Blake wanted to keep it a secret in order to avoid discrimination. I told Yang that I don't mind Blake being a Faunus that I think it's cool.

However, lately Yang and Blake started being closer than usual considering their just partners. I don't have a problem with her wanting to bond her teammates or just one of them, but she been ignoring me or ditching our dates saying she has important matters to attend. It saddens me that she's ignoring me and it make me question "WHY". Did I do something wrong is she upset or something. It doesn't make sense at all on why she started acting up now if I don't know what it is.

As I continue walking down the hallway, I came across Ruby. I noticed she is looking for someone, I'm guessing she is looking for Yang as well since it her sister birthday today.

Y/n: Hey, Ruby!

Ruby: Oh! Hey, Y/n!

Y/n: I'm guessing your looking for Yang.

Ruby: Not only her also Blake. I can't find them anywhere. I checked everywhere except our dorm room.

Y/n: Really? Blake is missing as well.

Ruby: Strange right, those two have been hanging out together lately ever since they became partners back in Forever Falls.

Y/n: Is that so, huh.

Then a question came across my mind.

Y/n: You don't think.... they're umm....

Ruby: What?

Y/n: How can I say this without destroying your innocents.

Ruby just gave me an angry pout as a response.

Ruby: Y/n! I'm old enough to know what people in relationship do behind closed doors. Don't treat me like a child!

Y/n: Ok, ok, ok...... *sigh* You think Yang and Blake have feeling for each other and do you think Yang is cheating on me with Blake.

Ruby: What!? What make you think my sister is cheating on you with Blake. You know Yang loves you from the bottom of her heart and the two of you been childhood friends ever since I was a baby. Not to mention you two have been dating for three years now when you confessed to her back at Signal Academy.

Y/n: I know but Yang-

Ruby: Yang isn't a cheater; my sister isn't like that. How about this, I'll take Blake to the side during the party we have set up for today that way you can get the chance to talk with her. I'm sure if you tell her how you're feeling neglected by her, she'll understand.

I couldn't argue with Ruby statement sure I still have doubt, but I love Yang. She wouldn't cheat on me would she, no. We been together for so long there's no way she'll give all that up for someone she just met a couple of months ago after initiation.

Y/n: Alright Ruby, I trust you on your word.

Ruby: Good! Now, let's go! I'm sure we can find them in my teammate's dorm.

Y/n: Ok, Ruby.

So, I followed Ruby to her teammates dorm as my heart started racing for some reason like I got a bad feeling that's coming my way when we get there.