Cheater MJ x Male reader Spider-Man

3rd P.O.V.

1 year ago....

Y/n and MJ were attacked and transported to another dimension by a villain name Rabid who wanted to use Y/n as a way to become God. Y/n and MJ later met a person name Paul who said he can help them by building a device that can send them back, but the problem was that it can only send one of them. Y/n wanted it to be MJ so he can be sure she's safe and away from danger but to his surprise MJ decided it had to be Y/n, himself. Knowing Y/n will refuse with the idea immediately, MJ pushes Y/n through the portal before Rabid could get him. Sending him back to their dimension without her as he screams out "NO!" for her.

Leaving both MJ and Paul behind by themselves to deal with Rabid.... not knowing that time work differently on both sides.......... more importantly...... the heartbreak that will follow once he decides to return for her....

Present...

Y/n P.O.V.

Y/n: Nooooooo!!!!!

*BOOM! *

A giant crater was created beneath me as I landed somewhere back to my home dimension, clenching tightly to the device in my hands. My spider suit all torn up from the battle as I still remain in shock on what just happened back there.

Y/n: *thought* I return back to my home dimension without MJ.... MJ...... Why? I don't get it... why would you push me through after I wanted it to be YOU.... Guh.... Guh....Guh- GAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Later....

After composing myself and getting my head together in order to think of a way to save MJ before it too late. I left the area and discarded my Spider-Man suit changing into civilian clothes in order to return back to Aunt May place and think of a plan. I'm sure she's worried about my whereabouts since I've been gone for a whole year.

Y/n: Hold on, MJ. I'll rescue you soon as possible. I promise.

I say this as I look at the device in my hand and continue on.

30 minutes later....

I arrive at aunt May place, I can't believe it been so long since I last been here. I hope she doesn't freak out about why I been gone for so long. Making my way toward the front entrance, I knock on the door and waited a couple of minutes before I hear the door click open.

May: Y/n?

Y/n: Aunt May!

I gave aunt May a hug feeling relief to see her again after so long.

May: Y/n? Is everything ok.

Y/n: You have no idea, how long I wanted to see you again. It been a year since me and MJ disappeared!

May: A year? Y/n, it only been a day since I last saw you and MJ.

Y/n: Wait what....

Did I hear her correctly? Did she say it only been a day since she last saw us. T-That can't be right... is it...

Y/n: What do you mean, Aunt May.

May: I said it only been a day since we last saw each other. And where's MJ?

You're kidding me... are you saying that only a day went by in this dimension while a year went by for me and MJ. Does this mean... oh no....

Y/n: I-I have to go, Aunt May!

May: But you just got here. Why don't you-

Y/n: Sorry, no time! I have to go!

I rushed out from Aunt May place leaving her confused and worried about my action.