Inhabitant Island x Male reader "Special"

Warning: Adult theme and all characters are +18 and up.

3rd P.O.V.

Few Months later....

After Y/n gave Simone a second chance, he took her back to his place. At first, he was hesitant on letting Simone back into his life considering what she did with his bully, but she was showing that she regretted her actions by doing everything she can to prove it.

For example, whenever Y/n leave for work Simone would start cleaning the house and doing errands while her son is gone. Making sure the house was spotless and everything on the list is completed until Y/n return. Which in Y/n point of view showing she wants  to make things right with him for everything she done.

But as time goes on, Simone started to grow feelings for Y/n. She started seeing him more as man than her son seeing how mature he gotten over the years after the divorce. And every time they're in the same room together, she couldn't help but feel attractive towards him as Simone would always excuses herself to go to the other room to masturbate while screaming her son's name.

And whenever she climaxes, Simone felt unsatisfied each time as she aches for Y/n's touch.

Simone P.O.V.

Simone: *Moan* Y/n...

No matter how many times I do it is just not enough for me. I need Y/n inside me so bad, I can't stop thinking about him. But how? I don't want to ruin my progress with him after he gave me a second chance.

Simone: Hmm...

I then looked to my side and see the set of lingerie that I bought a while back before my divorce. Originally, I was going to used it on... him. But considering I don't ever want to see that disgusting man again. I never used it and just kept it with me as a reminder for what I did.

Simone: Come to think of it... has Y/n ever been with a woman before?

Now that I think of it, Y/n never hanged out with any female colleagues at work or even outside from his office. Maybe this is my chance to seduce him, but I have to draw him in to get his attention because if I come on to him too fast it would only hurt my chance getting close to him and make him regret his decision.

And I don't want that, so I have to start slow until he feels comfortable enough around me.

Simone: That what I'll do!

3rd P.O.V.

2 weeks later....

Simone with her newfound determination on getting close to her son. She did everything she can to seduce Y/n in every way possible from giving him a massage when coming back from work and pressing her boobs against his back, feeding him his favorite food, letting him accidentally walk in on her taking a bath, and snuggling close to him whenever is movie night.

And as the 2 weeks went on, Simone charm and seduction actually worked in a way that Y/n started to get attracted to his own mother which made Simone happy to see. However, Y/n was hesitant to make the first move so one night when Y/n is sound asleep in bed. Simone decided to use this chance to sneak into his room, wearing the sexy lingerie she mentioned before, and take "action".

Night....

Simone: Y/n... are you awake...?

Getting no response from him, Simone quietly sneaks inside his room making sure to close the door behind her. Once she's inside the room all she can hear is the sound of her heart beating rapidly in excitement. Looking in front her, Simone spots Y/n sound asleep in bed...

Simone: Oh, sweetheart...~

Making her way toward his bed, Simone gently pulls back the blanket as she joins Y/n in bed. After getting in bed with Y/n, she pressed her whole body against his back making sure he felt her warmth.

Simone: You feel so hard and stiff, sweetie~ Let mommy help you relax those muscles of yours~

Pressing her breasts against his back even more, Simone reaches down toward his crotch area as she rubs his bulge through the fabric of his boxers.

Simone: Someone feeling excited~?

Moving her hand underneath his boxers, she grabs his now erect member as she gently start stroking it up and down.

Y/n: *moan*

Simone: Wow, you're so big~

She continues stroking his member up and down making Y/n squirm in his sleep from her touch. After a few minutes, he couldn't take it anymore and woke up immediately then pinning his mother down afterwards.

Y/n: You really got me worked up didn't you~?

Simone: I just wanted make up the time we lost together~

Y/n start removing Simone clothes as she does the same for him as they start their intimate moment together as lovers.

🍋Lemon Warning⚠️

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

The sound of skin slapping together can be heard coming from the room where Simone and Y/n are sleeping in. As we see inside to see Simone on all fours while Y/n pounding her ass while holding on to her waist to keep her steady.

Y/n: You have such a nice ass~! Is no wonder why that asshole kept having sex with you.

Simone: YES, YES! FUCK ME DADDY!~

His member was reaching inside of her womb which caused a bulge to form every time he slams into her.

Simone: You're *moan* so deep *moan* I can't barely- AAAHHH~!

Simone words was starting to slur as her mind was melting due to all the pleasure.

Y/n: I'm going to make sure you never forget this moment~ You hear me?

He said as he delivered a hard slap to her big thick ass.

Simone: YES, Y/N! MAKE ME YOURS! CLAIM YOUR MOTHER~!

Changing positions every few minutes and going around the room. The two basically acted like animals in heat. Simone and Y/n are having the time of their life until Y/n was getting ready to climax.

Y/n: Fuck! I'm cumming!

Simone: INSIDE! OOH!~ CUM INSIDE! BREED ME~!

She was practically begging him to impregnate her and so he did with one last thrust. Y/n came inside of Simone a big load of warm cum. However, they didn't stop there. They continued to fuck for the remaining hours and not once did Y/n pull out.

⚠️End of Lemon 🍋

After having sex the whole night for nonstop, the two collapse and fell asleep as the morning sun shine on them through the windows as we see aftermath of their heated session together.

With the whole room being a mess and used condoms piled in the trash can. The two rekindled their relationship after releasing all their stress. However, even thought they rekindled their relationship as mother and son, their new found relationship came with certain benefits as they made sure to make sweet love every night to make up the time they lost because of the ship wreck and the bully ruining their lives.

The End.