Cheater Older Cousin x Male Reader 1/2

Requested by thenick5o

Y/n P.O.V

My name is Y/n L/n and girlfriend is my cousin Akane. Many people will think is weird dating your cousin, but the truth is we're not related by blood. My dad remarried to my new stepmom, and it turns out she has a sister who has a who has a daughter of her own but older than me and I even heard that Aunt Anna got divorced with her ex husband about something about a couple of years ago.

 My dad remarried to my new stepmom, and it turns out she has a sister who has a who has a daughter of her own but older than me and I even heard that Aunt Anna got divorced with her ex husband about something about a couple of years ago

Akane

Me and Akane started dating when we both fell in love with one another, we first met. We have so much in common that it was amazing, turns out we go to the same school together, so it was surprising we haven't run into each other but then again, she's a senior and I'm a freshman. When we first told our parents we started dating, they were in full support with the idea of it since were not related so it was ok.

However, lately Akane has been skipping out on our dates and dinner gathering with our family. She says she busy studying for exams that coming up soon which I can understand but she could at least give it a break by spending time with me. I don't want her passing out from exhaustion but every time I tell her or even ask her, she just lash out on me saying "Look Y/n, you have to understand this is important for me to pass." or "Stop being selfish and let me study in peace without your constant nagging!" it that she would say.

So, I decided to give her some space until exams were over then I can try again. Hopefully this time we can make up for lost times.

After Final Exams

Final Exams were finally over, and I pass them with flying colors, I was happy it was over because this means I can ask out Akane to celebrate with me and make up for lost times. I start looking around the school for Akane, but she was nowhere to be found.

Y/n: Mayber she's at home. Strange? Usually, we walk home together since our houses are right next to each other plus I was hoping she wanted to meet me since exams are done.

So, I start walking back home alone but before I reach home, I send Akane a message saying "Hey Akane, I'll be coming over to pick you up to celebrate about finals exams being finish and wanted to take you out on a date since we didn't have one for a while." I hope she read my message when I get there.

30 minutes later

I arrive home and change out of my uniform an into normal clothes as I start walking toward Akane home. I knock on Akane's door and waited a few minutes until someone open it, it was my aunt Anna. She smiles as she greeted me at the door.

Anna

Anna: Hello, Y/n! What a pleasure to meet you.

Y/n: Hello, Aunt Anna is Akane here. I wanted to take her out to celebrate of final exams being over.

Anna: Huh, that's weird?

Y/n: What do you mean?

I can tell by her face she's confuse by this.