Cheater Yor x Male reader

Requested by Raikiri81 sibling, I hope you enjoy.

Y/n P.O.V.

Y/n: She's late again...

Yor has been arriving home late for the pass month now and I'm starting to get concern about her whereabouts. More importantly, I notice the way she spoke to me on the phone every time she called to let me know about her late arrival, her voice sounded shaky and there's always a faint sound of skin slapping together.

I know as a spy that I shouldn't let my personal feelings interfere with the mission, but I can't stop worrying about her. Yor is known to be clumsy and airhead sometimes when interacting with people especially with that insane strength of hers being dangerous to anyone in close proximity.

However, my time with her as a fake married couple, I started to develop feelings for her. Feelings I never actually felt for any other women I "dated" in order to complete my mission. She actually the only one who made me feels this way.

Y/n: *thought* So, I need to know what's going on and why Yor is acting this way. This all started when she went to Anya school to have a discussion with one of the professors. Hmm... I have to ask Franklin to go check the office where Yor works and find out what happened. Hopefully it can explain everything that been going for the pass month.

Anya: Papa!

Y/n: Huh? Is something wrong, Anya.

Anya: I'm Hungry! When is Mama going to come back?

Y/n: Sorry Anya, it looks like Yor is going to be late again. So, we should eat dinner without her again.

Anya: Oh...

I can tell by her expression she was depressed by this news. It really heartbreaking seeing her sad like this, it reminds me of the promise I made to myself that I would make sure the kids of this world wouldn't go through the same things I went through growing up.

Y/n: Its ok, Anya. I will have a talk with Yor about it so cheer up, ok.

Anya: You promise.

Y/n: Yes, I promise. I will make sure we get to eat dinner like the happy family we used to.

Anya: Alright.

Y/n: Now, go finish your homework while I get dinner ready.

Anya: Ok... come on, Bond. Let's go to my room while we wait for Papa.

Anya walks off with Bond to her room just as I heard the door shut behind her. I immediately pull out my phone and call Franklin.

Franklin: Hey, Y/n. What's up?

Y/n: Franklin, I need you to do me another favor.

Franklin: Again? *sigh* You know I'm going start asking for those favors in advance because this is getting ridiculous at this point with me getting the short end of the stick.

Y/n: Will you do it?

Franklin: *Groan* Fine! What's the favor you want me to do.

Y/n: I need you to check last month record from my "wife" office building and find out anything that happened related to her.

Franklin: Really? I thought she was cleared of any suspicious activities when we went spying on her.

Y/n: I know but lately she been coming home late for this past month now. And I'm starting to get concerned about it.

Franklin: Y/n, you do know that you shouldn't let personal issue or feelings interfere with the mission. The boss made it clear that the mission come first before anything else.