00

Information about characters:

Alexa Reed- 17
Beatrice Reed- 48, Alexa's mother
Wyatt Reed- 48, Alexa's father
Robert Reed- 21, Alexa's older brother
Ursula Bond - Alexa's grandma on her mother's side

Taylor Swift- 33
Austin Swift- 31
Andrea Swift- 54
Scott Kingsley Swift- 60

Andrea and Scott's ages are changed for the sake of the story, i know that their ages are different in real life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott Kingsley Swift and Wyatt Reed are cousins.

Wyatt's family moved to Poland when he was a kid. The families used to visit each other for holidays, but they stopped when Wyatt started studying at university.

Scott and Wyatt try to talk to each other on the phone every few weeks.

Wyatt found a wife and they had two kids together.

Wyatt had 2 affairs in the past, which resulted in him living in a separate apartment than his wife and kids ever since Alexa was 9.

After kicking Wyatt out of their apartment, Beatrice fell into a depression, and emotionally neglected her children, which impacted Alexa more than Robert since she was still a child and he was a teenager when those events happened.

Ursula took care of Robert and Alexa during the day (woke them up, got them to and from school, made them dinner, helped Alexa with her homework) ever since they were little, because their parents didn't have the time (or guts) to do it.

The story starts when Wyatts job requested him to move to the US, causing Wyatt, Beatrice and Alexa to have to move to NYC. Robert decided to come with them.

The backstory might be explained in more detail further into the story.

I apologize if the writing/story details and/or grammar are unclear, incorrect or hard to read, this is my first time writing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a work of fiction. I don't own Taylor Swift or her family, nor do i know them in real life, and the rest of the characters are made up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Trigger warning**

This story will include mentions and descriptions of:
-depression
-anxiety
-obsessive compulsive disorder
-low self esteem
-negative body image
-disordered eating
-eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia
-calorie counting
-suicidal tendencies
-self depreciation
-insomnia and other sleeping issues

Please don't ignore the trigger warning and take it easy on yourself <3