19

12.04.2023
Monday

Alexa's pov

Me and Tina just came out of the the eras tour movie in the cinema. It was amazing.

It was my second time seeing it but Tina's first. Unfortunately no one was dancing this time but we still screamed the lyrics.

I screamed to all the songs and Tina just screamed to the ones she knew. She somehow didn't know folklore, evermore, some of the songs from midnights or ATWTMV.

I really have to force her to listen to them because not knowing these songs should be a crime.

"I think that my voice is gonna be gone tomorrow" she said.

"Yeah, i don't think i'm going to completely lose mine because i belt some of those songs out everyday but my throat is definitely gonna hurt" i replied.

We continued to talk about the movie as we waited for Alex to pull up with the car so he can take us home.

——————————————————————

Me and Tina were talking as we came into the living room and saw Ed Sheeran sitting there talking with Taylor. Without thinking, i turned to Tina and blurted out the joke that we've had about him since we started being friends.

"Oh my god, that's the ginger king!" i whisper-yelled.

"How is he on your couch!" she whisper-yelled back.

"You know that we can hear you, right guys?" Taylor said while laughing.

"Yeah and did you just call me 'the ginger king'?" Ed asked also laughing.

Me and Tina looked at them and then at each other and bursted out laughing.

"I'm sorry, we weren't expecting you to be here so it just came out" i got out between my spurs of laughter.

"We're sorry, i swear that we're not the ones who came up with it" my best friend added between her own laughter.

We eventually stopped laughing, said hi to Ed in a normal way and sat next to the two singers on the couch.

"No, but seriously what's the story because i need to know" Taylor said jokingly.

"It's like a running joke that originated in our school back in poland" i said while me and Tina both started laughing.

"I'm so sorry for calling you that, we just never thought that we'd actually meet THE Ed Sheeran so it came out" Tina wheezed out as we both burst with laughter.

"Yeah, and the nickname for you took on between us even more because of Tina being ginger" i continued.

"I love comparing her hair to different stuff and animals because she hates it almost as much as when i call her Christina" i finished.

Taylor and Ed started laughing too.

"Stop calling me that, it's literally the worst name ever" Tina groaned and threw her head back.

"First of all, Christina is a really pretty name and secondly, I'm so going to call you that now" Taylor said to Tina and Ed after we all calmed down a little bit.

"I have to admit that i've never heard anything like THAT before, but at least i'm not the only redhead that's being made fun of"

"No you're not, i have a good few nicknames for Tina too" i said.

"Hey, you guys could practically be twins" Taylor said.

"What do you mean?" Tina asked her.

"She's right. You're both red headed, really pale and have a british accent" i said.

"That is just offensive" the redheads responded.

Me and Taylor just laughed at their identical reaction before moving on with the conversation and getting to know Ed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey!

I'm sorry for the messy posting and chaotic parts, i never expected for this story to become what it is and i'm not really sure about how i should continue it.

Do you guys have anything that you want to happen or not happen?

Let me know what you think :)

Also, you can thank Taylor for this part because i wrote it while not being able to sleep after watching the Argentina N2 livestream.

My brain is actually unable to settle down after witnessing everything that happened.

They literally look so happy + the endgame acoustic performance + is it over now and ootw mashup?!?!

HOW CAN I JUST MOVE ON AFTER THAT?

I'm sorry for that rant, but i just had to say it.

Anyway,

Thank you for being here!

Take care of yourselves <33